Part 39 : A Big Mistake

Y/n's POV

"OK Cappuccino for you and latte for me..."
Jisoo said keeping the tray on table and sitting in front of me.

We were in canteen in lunch time in hospital.

"What is that, you wanted to ask me?"

"Don't you dare lie to me anymore now..."
I warned her before asking.

"What happened?"

"Jeon Jungkook was my previous boyfriend, who was supposed to be dead as you told me but right now he is my boyfriend, alive?"
I asked.

She sighed.
"Who told you?"

"Or else you should ask 'what' told me... My own diary that I used to write."
She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Yesterday Jungkook was also telling me some things like I was his ex-girlfriend... But yesterday I didn't get what he was saying but now when today morning I found my diary in Taehyung's room... I couldn't help but read it all..."
I said.

"Did your head ached? Your nose bleed?"
I gulped and nodded.
"It did... But I beared it... Now you tell me, whatever is written in that diary, is it true?"

She nodded.
"It is... You wrote it yourself."
I breathe heavily.

"If Taehyung had that diary that means he know, he know about my past?"
She nodded.
"You told him in brief?"
She looked down and I got my answer.

"He knows Jungkook was my boyfriend but does he knows that he is alive and he is still my boyfriend?"
I asked and again.

"No..."
I sighed. Still the problem was no less.

"You need to choose. Both of them loves you. Taehyung is ready to leave Jennie to be with you and Jungkook never dated any other girl in his entire life with only one hope that one day he'll get to see you... And now you've to choose, whom you love."

"That's the hardest part Jisoo..."
I looked at her.

"I love both of them."
Her eyes widened.

"Y/n I'm sorry, I-I didn't knew. I should have not forced you to date ko-"

"It's not your fault. You just wanted my happiness. You were my well wisher... Since childhood... I shouldn't have fall in love with two men. I'm destroying their lives. I'm playing with their heart. I'm doing wrong. I'm cheating them."

"It's not your fault too y/n... You couldn't have stayed single all your life. So you dated Jungkook but then Taehyung decided he'll choose you and you ended up falling in love with both of them..."

"Believe it or not... Falling in love with both of them at same time... Was really a big mistake."
I said, tears brimming in my eyes.

She stood up from her chair and came sitting beside me.

"What's done is done... Now you gotta choose between two, choose one and live a happy life with him... If both of them really loves you they'll respect your decision and will move on from you."

"What if they never move on from me?"

"They will!"
She said squeezing my shoulder and I looked direct in her eyes.

"What if they don't?"
She was shut, not able to make any choice.

"I'll... I'll choose."
I said and gulped.

I looked at my left wrist that had the bracelet that Kook gave me and then at the pendant Taehyung gave me...
How would I choose between two of the love of my life.