《46》

Sweet words don’t cost very much but can fill a woman’s heart. Our pious predecessors said that expressions of love and affection that are not inappropriate are actually Sunnah. The idea of kissing your wife every time you arrive home is an expression of love and gratitude and it is Sunnah.The Prophet ﷺ would always walk into his home and show affection to his wife. Prophet ﷺ advised believers to give gifts to each other is it fills love in their hearts towards each other. Anas said to his son, Thabit,

“My son, exchange gifts, it will bring about love between you.” (Sahih)

Maha and Haider drove to his house.
Maha was extremely tired, so Haider asked the maid to take her to his room, he went talk to his father.

As Maha entered their room, she jumped of the bed, and spreading her arms and legs on the bed, she landed into a deep slumber.

It was midnight, when Haider got finally free from all his work, he marched to his room, the moment he opened the door,he saw his girl sleeping almost at the edge of the bed.. ready to land on the ground any second.

" maha... soo rahi ho ya jung ladd rahi ho?" He mumbled as he straighten her on the bed.

Maha blabbered something and turned to other side. Haider sighed. He knew there is no use of waking her up. Never in million years he would love to spend his wedding night outside!

He lazily marched to the bathroom, taking a quick shower.  He changed into a comfortable cloths and layed beside her.

He looked at her, who was sleeping with a mouth open slightly.

" maha.. yrr sahi se soo ye tirr kaman kyu bani padi ho" he said making her lay straight again for the 10th time.

And soon he too drafted into a deep slumber with his teer kamaan wali wife at his side.

--

The next day was same as usual, with a lot of hustle and bustle. As it was Saad and Fiza's rukasati.

Fiza being the center of attraction, was all shy and nervous. Zoya was continuously teasing her along with zariwa... who arrived early morning to help everyone with the work.

Juweria was working with her mother in law and mama.

Saad was dragged by Waqaur and Zaroon saying, "aaram se raat ko hi didar kar lena apni biwi ka.. abhi chalo bhot kaam h" this was Zaroon's dialogue.

Waqaur handed some papers to Zaroon and pushed him away.

He wanted to have a word with his younger brother, Saad.

" kya baat h Saad, sab thik toh h?" Waqaur asked as Saad was all gloomy.

Saad gave a small smile and said, "bhai.. pta nhi kyu.. darr lag rha h, agar me usse.. khush nhi rakh paya.. toh? Bhai me uske layak bhi hu ya nhi?" Saad asked all out of blue.

Waqaur smiled and said, " Mohbbat karte ho usse? Henaa.. fir kyu darte ho? Aur achanak ye sab kese aaya tumare zehen me ye sab?"

Saad gupled and said, " bhai.. mene phuphi  or Fiza ki baatein suni thi,... apko toh malom hena phuphi ne achi puri Zindagi akele kaati h... wo bss ab apni betiyo ko khush dekhna chahti h.. bhot umeede h unhe mujse.. agar me uss umeed pe khara na utar paya toh?"

Waqaur signed, he knew how difficult it was for their phuphi to leave her life without a husband with 2 years old zoya and 1 year old Fiza.

"Tum bss Allah pe yakeen rakho or khud ko sabit kadam rakho.. " Waqaur suggested him. Sasd nodded at his words. And than there comes Junaid and Zoya fighting for the 10th time.!!

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें