1🔥

He is a hustler, he's no good at all
He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable
He is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun
I know you told me I should stay away
I know you said he's just a dog astray
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart
But mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy!!!

.

Hi, I am sana! I am 25 years old, a spoiled brat. Well that's what my dad calls me! Don't assume that he doesn't love me, he does but only infornt of people . Other than that he has really no idea what is happening in my life. I am a motherless child. But I talk to my mother everyday. I know she can hear me!

I was 10 years old when she left me and she had a brain tumer. So she somehow knew that she was going to leave me. That's why she made me understand some responsibilities which I should follow and one of them was , I need to be a obedient child.

But unfortunately I couldn't keep her words because when she left, I was broken. Though my father never married again but he enjoyed his life to the fullest. At that small age , I saw many women in his bed, that bed where once my mamma used to sleep.

If you will ask me that I hate my father or not? Then I will say no! I don't hate him. If you will ask I love him or not, then also my answer will be no! I just don't really feel anything for him.  I believe that people who don't deserve our tears, we shouldn't give them attention!

Crying for someone who never really cared is such a foolish thing To do!  I follow my own rule. I really don't care what people think about me! But my father thinks that I am decreasing his respect in the society.

Actually some days before, one jerk was misbehaving with a girl in a late night party and I slapped that moron. Later I got to know that he is the son of my dad's business partner. And my dad wanted me to apologise. But why should I? I haven't done anything bad right? I did what I should do and I am proud that I did that .

A woman was in danger and problem. How could I just look at that scene without helping her?

A woman doesn't put another woman down!

I will have to apologise just because he is a man or a son of business partner of my dad? No way! Sin is sin! And if you think that I have a bad attitude or I am a bad bitch, then I don't care. It's your choice to judge me ...judge ...I won't stop you but I, sana sharma will always stick in my own beliefs and morals!!

________________________________________________

Could you, could you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Hold me in the dark nights
When I'm all alone
Could you be mine?
I've been waiting for you
Could you, could you be mine?
With your dark eyes
Roamin' through the nighttime
Right where you belong
Could you be mine?
I've been waiting for you!!

.

Sidharth Rao, my mom kept my name when I was born . I was her only child and she was an  angel . Being a single parent, she taught me every manners, every culture, humbleness, honesty and what not!

I always asked her where is my dad? But she never replied. I just used to see some tears in her eyes whenever I used to mention about my father.

And then one day, A man came in our small house where me and my mom were happily living. That man slapped my mom infornt of me. I was 13 years old that time. So I had an idea of domestic violence.

I tried to stop that man who was more strong than me obviously. So he pushed me . I tried again but I couldn't see anyone slapping my mom infornt of me! But that man shouted and told me that I am an unwanted child, a mistake!

What did that mean? I didn't understand that time. The man left after sometime and I took a breath of relief. I made my mom drink water and asked her who was he?.

She cried and said- she knows that whatever She will say, I will hate her after hearing that. But she wants to say. I assured her saying that I will never hate her. I can never hate my angel.

I remember her cupping my face and telling me the bitter truth of my life .  The man was my father and my mother used to work in his house as a maid. One night he forcefully misbehaved with my mom and as a result I am here in this world! When my mom told about her pregnancy to that man who is my so called biological father, he denied to accept me!

And then my mom just came in this small house and Raised me alone! Today this man had again come to misbehave with my mom and when she denied he slapped her.

I felt broken! My mom Always used to smile. I never felt that she has seen all this shit. After saying all this, She looked at me and started crying. I was about to hug her and comfort her that I love her more now after knowing that how strong she is but before I could do that, she left me....

She left me all alone! I saw her dying infornt of my own eyes. And after that day everything changed. I became another person who has no kindness because this world doesn't deserve it!

This world is selfish . God just snatched the angel who believed in him even after all the shit she had faced. I remember her going in the mandir everyday when she was with me and god just snatched her? I couldn't even say her that I love her for the last time .

That was the day I promised to be someone I never was. And now I am 32 years old,  I am powerful. I do everything what a bad boy does and I freaking don't fear about anything, not even my safety because after My mom left, I have no reason to live. I am just taking breath but inside my heart, I am a dead soul.

_______________________________________________

Sidharth's phone rang and he threw the cigarette of his hand . Then he picked up the call and said...

Sid: hmm?  Who is the next person I need to kidnap ?

The man who was other side of the call told the name and sid blinked his eyes twice in a little unknown emotion. Then he cut the call and looked at his dark room while mumbling.....

Sid: Sana sharma, get ready to be kidnapped!

__________________________________________

Well well , here is the first chapter! Let me know you liked it or not!! 🤍

Keep loving ✨