Last 🔥

My heart only beats for you!

.

Ishan and varsha came back home after shopping!! Ishan's mother gave sana her lehenga! Sana forcefully smiled and got ready!

She looked at the mirror and her tears rolled down!!

Sana:

why Sidharth? Why? Pyaar mein itna daard kyun hai! Tum mere kabhi kyun nahi ho paye? Why didn't you understand my feelings for once? Today I am going to be someone else's but my heart only beats for you!

I never wanted to marry ishan! But he always had a crush on me! We are childhood friends! His mom always gave me motherly love after my mom's death!

Usdin jaab mai tumhare ghar se bahar nikli thi, mai apna dil Waha hi tumhare pas chorh k aayi thi. I was lost! I was roaming in the road like a lost person who doesn't know what to do next!

I was about to meet with an accident but out of nowhere ishan saved me and took me in his home. I didn't stop him, nor I talked to him. I was so broken. You broke me so much Sidharthh! I didn't feel that I am alive!

When I reached here, I remember I was depressed! Ishan's mom took care of me so much!! I was getting back to normal life! I started doing everything which make me happy, but my real happiness was only you!

For you I was maybe a thing which you liked to use but for me you were my first love ! I missed you every second but I never wanted to meet you again!

Some days before, Ishan's mom requested me to marry her son. She was looking at me with hope! She and ishan have done so much for me! I couldn't deny a mother who was literally begging to accept this proposal.

I had to agree for this marriage but am I fair? No! I am playing with ishan's emotions! If he loves me then he doesn't deserve this! Because I can never love him, never!!!

I am just marrying him as a responsibility. I am so selfish! I just hate myself! Ishan deserves someone who will love him.

What should I do?

Sana was crying her heart out , suddenly someone patted her shoulder. She looked at the person and next moment she was shocked! :)

.
.
.

Ishan held sana's hand and they both took his mom'd blessings..

Before the engagement function could start, ishan requested sana to sing a song in their special day!

Sana remembered her mom who loved singing and used to teach her too..