12🍂

Time passes soon when you are with your special person. Sidharth meer never believed that.

He always believed that we have the power to spend our time the way we want until he got married!!

His every thought changed in a beautiful way after she came into his life. The man who never believed in marriage, was now so much responsible towards this bond.

After she gave him a chance , he tried his best to win her heart. And he didn't do anything just to prove he is superior. He did everything from his heart to make his wife feel special.

And sana knew that he is genuinely giving efforts. That's why it was not tough to win her heart. She always craved for love and before him, nobody made her feel special. And when she knows he is not faking things, he is not doing anything just as a responsibility, he is doing everything because he genuinely wants to make her happy, this feeling gives her peace. 

From getting up in the morning and praying namaj together to sleeping together while holding hands, or cuddling , they have come a long way.

Six months have passed since they got married and for the first time ever, Sidharth felt that time passed so soon because he was with the right person who is special to him. Every moment with her feels like a dream , the most beautiful dream of his life.

The man who was never interested in women, could do anything for her smile. In this six months, they have come closer, their understanding has increased, they were quite comfortable with their sweet cuddles and hugs.

She was absolutely in love with his forehead kisses. Those kisses always give her a hint of protectiveness  . After giving him the second chance, he never made her feel as the second choice. He treated her like his "ONE AND ONLY CHOICE"!

In this six months, they got to know many things about each other.

She got to know that when he becomes angry, his eyes turns red, his knuckles become white and he doesn't like to talk to anyone that time. And he understood that his worst kind of anger can calm down by just looking at his wife's innocent face which is shocking because nobody can calm him when he is angry but she can, she can calm him down unknowningly.

He got to know that she loves moon. She loves when he Hugs her and kisses her forehead. He loves how beautifully she fits in his arms.

She got to know he is very possessive towards her. And guess what? She loves his possessiveness. She never thought she would love someone showing rights on her !! She loved his passion.

One week ago,  she got to know about his possessiveness.

.
.
.
.

She was walking in the garden area. There she noticed a small rabit. She was in awe of it and took it in her lap.

Cool air was breezing and her dupatta fell from her head. She was playing with the rabbit so she couldn't understand that her dupatta fell and her hair was slowly flying in air.

She was beautiful, and currently she was looking breathtaking! That's how a king from the rival family of this Kingdom saw her!

He was azhar shah! Sidharth was his enemy since childhood. Azhar always felt that Sidharth is overrated. He gets more than he deserves and that's why he always wanted to defeat Sidharth but couldn't.

He had come here to challenge him for another war.  He was going towards the Royal court. That's when he saw the beauty who capitated his eyes.

He was looking at her in a daze and he heard a loud groan!!!.