5🔥

I looked at his eyes
The passion
The obsession
The emotion
Am I just a possession?

If love hurts
Then we try
If lover hurts
Then we cry.

Why love is so painful?
No matter how much you deny
Love means love or die!

.
.
.
.

Time passed but everything was becoming difficult for sana. She was falling in love with him more and more and her love was hurting her respect somewhere!

He is so unpredictable! A mysterious man! She could never understand him. Never ever!

Sometimes his eyes shows a lot of care. She gets a hope that he has some kind of feelings for her. But in the next moment he just pushes her away as if her touch will burn his soul.

She is feeling worthless after loving him. Yes she has accepted that she is in love with her kidnapper but her love is one sided and being an one sided lover is never easy!

Whenever he touches her , with full rights she feels warmth but then he just leaves after vanishing all her hopes!!!

Enough is enough. She is not that weak! Loving someone can't make her weak. When her self respect is being destroyed because of loving someone, then she will choose her self respect, love will stay .

She knows! She just knows that she is going to love him always but loving someone doesn't mean you will get the opportunity to live with someone, loving someone doesn't always mean that you will get the same amount of love from the other side.

Love is equal to pain and she always felt that after her mother's death. Accepting her destiny is the only option she has!

Sidharth rao, the man has given her pain and cured the pain at the same time!

Tu marj hai dawa bhi
Par adaat hai hume!

But she is only his obsession. He just wants to win everything he likes but she is not a toy ! She is a human who keeps her respect above everything!

.
.
.

Sana:

I will love you till my last breath but we are not meant to be together. We are maybe not capable of living together like a happy couple! But that doesn't mean that my love is fake! I love you so much but I can't stay here , in the same house with you because you just consider me as a possession Sidharth! I am a human ! I have feelings! I am not here to pleasure you, I want to go away to save my respect and my love!

Because I don't want to hate you! Rather I would love to go away from you and protect the love for you!

.
.
.

Sana: andar aau bhai?

Robin : haan sana aao! Kuch chahiye tumhe?

Sana: ji....bhai wo ....mai...mai yaha se jaana chahti hoon! I know mujhe kidnap Kiya gya tha, mere dad ne karwaya tha because he thinks I am a burden ! Fair enough!! I have stayed in this house! I loved every memories I made here but now it's the time I should go from here!

Robin: how can you go sana? Sid will never allow that! You are someone whom he kidnapped and can't free until your father will want.

Sana: ye baat aap ko bhi paata hai aur mujhe bhi ki Sidharthh jo chahe wo kar saakte hai. He doesn't need my father's permission to free me!!! Aap usko bol dena ki befikar rahe! Mai apne dad k ghar kabhi nahi jaungi aur mere dad ko paata bhi nahi chalega ki mujhe free kiya gya hai! I promise!