5💖

Mona was looking at the mirror with a smile on her face. 

While sana was helping her to get ready with a heavy heart.

Mona: sana you are sid's best friend right? Tell me which colour I should wear?

Sana looked at her for a few seconds and replied...

Sana: yellow! He loves traditional dresses. And straight hair with minimal makeup .

Mona: yellow? But I feel red is the perfect colour for a date. And traditional dress is not for dates come on! I think I will go with this red knee length dress, what do you say?

Sana: jaisi tumhari maarji.

Mona wore her dress and curled her hair a little.

Mona: let me add a little red lipstick! Oh my god . I am so excited. Maybe we will kiss today. I have waited for this day since forever.

Sana looked at her shockingly.

Sana: ki... kiss! ? It's your first date and you will kiss?

Mona: yeah what's so shocking darling? It's quite normal. We are going on a date because we are attracted towards each other and kiss is just a gesture of affection. Right?

Sana looked down and remembered one incident. Before some days when she went for a date with raj, she was trying to know him more.  But he was not interested in talking. He wanted to kiss her but she didn't allow. Because she was not at all comfortable.

Raj ignored her calls and texts for two days after that incident and she had to apologize for it. She was really sad in this relationship. She always thought that a man always tries to take care of his woman's comfort before anything else. A love story is not only about intimacy. Little gestures matters.

As she is immature and she thinks her infatuation as her love, so she tries to mend her bond by apologizing to raj again and again . But still she couldn't allow him to snatch her comfort . That is why raj is irritated. He isn't talking to her from last night.

She is really puzzled. She can't share all these things with anyone. The only person who could give her peace was her best friend, her Sidharth but he is also ignoring her. And now his going in a date with Mona is breaking her heart for an unknown reason.

Mona: sanaaa! Kaab se bula rahi hoon ! Kaha kho jaati ho tum. Jao sid ko jaa k bolo ki mai ready ho gyi hoon.

Sana: mai?

Mona: haan actually mujhe abhi thoda aur touch up karna hai. Tum please bula lao usko. 

Sana nodded and started walking towards his room.  She was lost in her thoughts....

Sana:

Maine hamesha se socha hai ki jaab bhi Sidharthh ko kisi se pyaar hoga mai bohot khush hongi. Bohot support karungi Usko. Bohot maasti karungi uski Shaadi mein. Toh fir aaj jaab wo date pe jaa raha hai toh mai khush kyun nahi hoon?