13🍂

Sidharth was panicking. He didn't know how to console his wife who was crying her heart out.

He never really consoled someone in his life but her tears make his heart sad. That's why he was trying her best to calm her down but she was continuously crying.

The reason behind her crying is their distance. Sidharth will have to go out of the town for 2 weeks because he has an important meeting with another kingdom's king. And if the meeting becomes successful, then it will be very beneficial for this kingdom.

That's why it was important for Sidharth to go . He got to know about it this morning and he will have to go till evening. When he informed sana that he needs to go for 2 weeks, she started crying and she is still crying.

He held her hands and kissed her palm lovingly and it made her cry more. She knew that she always had this connection with him. After giving him the second chance, they have come closer from the heart too.

She loves the protectiveness she feels when he is around her and her heart wants to stay with him forever. That's why this distance was too much to take. She knew he is a great king and he can do anything for the benefit of his kingdom and people.

She is proud of him.  But as a wife, her heart feels sad because she wants all his attention. She has become selfish maybe but she wants to be his priority.

She has never got love but in these six months, he has kept his promise and made her feel loved. That's why letting him go was the toughest job for her heart.

.
.
.
.

He took a deep sigh and wiped her tears but the tears again rolled down. His heart was getting sad. Her tears were pinching his heart.

Sid: aise roiye toh maat gul. Hume accha nahi lagta!

Sana looked at him with tears in her eyes. Her nose turned red and she was looking cute but he didn't want her to cry like this.

Sana: hum nahi....ro rahe.

She said while sobbing. He pulled her in a hug. She clutched his kurta in a tight fist and snuggled in his arms, she hugged him with all her strength. She sobbed loudly and he caressed her head, kissed her forehead, wiped her tears, and hugged her more tightly.

.
.
.
.

After calming down a little, she slowly whisperd...

Sana: suniye...

They were still in the hug . He softly caressed her cheeks and looked at her.

Sana: hum aap k saath nahi jaa saakte?

He replied in a soft tone...

Sid: agar aap ko le jaa paate toh jaroor le jaate gul. Par waha aap ko le jaana sahi nahi rahega. Hum apne haar daard seh saakte hai par aap k upar ek aach taak nahi aane de saakte! Aap ko mehfooz rakhne k liye hum kuch bhi kar saakte hai, kuch bhi.

Sana hid her face in his neck, her eyes again filled with tears.

Sana: hume aap ki .... bohot yaad aayegi...

She said in a cracking voice. His heart skipped a beat. She was crying because she will miss him? This thought was so soothing for his heart.

He himself was trying his best to stay strong because his heart also didn't want to leave her here. He wanted to stay with her.

It's surprising for him because he never kept anyone or anything as his priority other than his kingdom. He can give and take life for this kingdom. But now things changed. Now he wants to live a life with someone who was his second choice.