9🍂

Sana looked at him and then pushed him with all her strength. He looked at her calmly and he made a safe distance from her as he noticed she was crying.

Sana: aap hum se dur rahein. Aap ka pas Hona hume takleef deta hai. Aap ko khud nahi paata aap kaab badal jayenge.
Pehle aap ko nikah hi nahi karna tha. Fir aap hume begum nahi manna chahte the aur aab aap ko hume aise achanak sikar karna hai! aap ka maan har paal badalta rehta hai , hum aise insaan pe bharosa kaise kar saakte hai?

He pulled her closer and said...

Sid: kyun nahi kar saakti aap hum pe yakeen? Insaan hamesha ek jaisa toh nahi rehta na? Kabhi bhi koi bhi badal jaata hai. Hum bhi badal gye hai aur aab hum aap ko chahte hai.

She looked at his eyes which had some unknown kind of emotions but her mind was just too puzzled.

Sana:

hum aap k saath nahi jaana chahte hai. Hum aap k saath rehna hi nahi chahte. Aap hume samaj nahi aate hai. Aap yakeen maane aap k liye hum bas do din ka sokh hai jo jaldi khatam ho jayega!

Aap Kripa kar k humse dur hi rahein kyun ki humare pas aa k bhi koi fayda nahi hai.

He asked in a low calm voice ...

Sid: aap hume ek moka kyun nahi de saakti?

Sana: hum ek khilone k tarah istemaal nahi ho saakte. Aap jo marji karein , jaise marji rahein, bas hum se dur rahein aap samjhe?

Sidharth's jaw was clenched!

He looked away and didn't say anything. He called one of his men and told him to bring the hidden palanquin.

She gasped with the information .

Sana: apne palki chupane k liye kaha tha?

He didn't bother to reply to her. The palanquin was there in 15 min. And in this 15 min , sana and Sidharth were standing in a safe distance with silence. She was glanching at him from time to time. But he didn't look at her. It surely affected her but she chose to keep her mouth shut.

Sana sat in her palanquin and Sidharth sat in his horse. The journey again started and they reached in the palace. But the journey was not as smooth as it was when sidnaaz were riding the horse together .

Sana's mind was confused - if she wants to stay away from him, if she doesn't trust his intentions, then why she feels protected and safe around him?

They both met zahanara begum who hugged her kids lovingly. Sidnaaz hugged her with little smiles on their faces.

While hugging her they both looked at each other for some seconds. Sidharth broke the eye lock and said...

Sid; ammi aap kaisi hai?

Ammi; aab humare bacche aa gye toh hum bure kaise reh saakte hai? Bohot acche hai hum bacche! Agli baar kahi jao na toh jaldi wapas aaya karo. Dil nahi lagta humara aap dono k bina.

Sidharth nodded a little and left the room. Sana and ammi spent some quality time together.

After some time, sana was looking at the moon. She was busy in her thoughts.. she wants him to stay away from her but when he does that , she doesn't like it. Why!

She heard some female servants of the palace saying- aaj shehenshah pehli baar nach dekhne gye hai. Unko iske pehle kabhi bhi aurto ki adaayo pe fida hote hue nahi dekha. Pehli baar woh itna anand utha rahe hai.

Sana's heart was becoming sad ! She went a little closer to hear the conversation more clearly as she had no idea that Sidharth is enjoying a dance party.