4💖

JAB KAHA THA MOHABBAT GUNAH TOH NAHI
FIR GUNAH K BARABAR SAJA KYUN MILI?

Things messed up between sidnaaz after that day.  It has been one week .  The besties who couldn't live without each other for one hour , was now so far from each other! They could feel the distance between them. One wanted this distance and the other one was confused with everything.

That day when Sidharth told sana not to say love you too to raj , she asked him...

Sana: kyun na bolu? Wo pyaar karta hai mujhe. Boyfriend hai wo mera! Tu mujhe aise rok nahi saakta sidhaaarth!

He looked at her with hurt in his eyes.

Sid: kyun mujhe tere pe haaq nahi hai?

Sana: hai par meri bhi kuch personal choices ho saakti hai na Sidharth? Wo mujse pyaar karta hai. Mera khyal rakhta hai. Toh fir mai usko pyaar kyun na karu? Hum dono relationship mein hai. Relationship mein ye sab normal hai. Raj meri bohot care karta hai!

He looked at her like a befool. His sana, his baby who always defended him over everyone , was defending her so called boyfriend today! That's how priorities change over time right ? People whom we love and who love us today, can change their priorities anytime. And what can we do? Just stay silent and see how our beautiful bond breaks because of a third person?

Those memories , those promises, that warmth, that friendship, that comfort, nothing seemed like before!

Sana, who could ignore the whole world for her Sidharth, was today defending someone whom she knows for just some days.

It was hurting , it was hurting him a lot to see his favourite person changing like this! His sana who never did anything against his will, was so unknown today!

He made her sit in the bed and stood up.

Sana: kaha jaa raha hai?

Sid: ghar.

He said without looking at her.

Sana: kyun!? Yaha hi reh na mere pas!

He looked at her painfully and said....

Sid: wo haaq nahi hai mera!!!

.
.
.

He left the room with a broken heart while she sat on the bed being confused .

Shehnaaz had no idea how much she has given pain to her Sidharth! How much insecurity and fear has built in his mind ? She said all this casually, as she feels that they are best friends and they should support each other's love life!

If he will love someone, she will support him. Then why he is trying to stop her? She had no idea about his feelings! And from childhood, Sidharth has pampered her. He has cared for her. He has never ignored her. That's why she never felt that pain which people feel when their favourite person ignore them.

She never had any relationship. As raj was her crush and he is caring and loving, according to her, she thinks it's love!! She really didn't have any idea about her own feelings and Sidharth's feelings, nor did she know that things will change between them!

That day Sidharth came home and threw things here and there! All he could feel was pain. His room became messy, just like his mind. The things he broke in anger, was showing his broken state!

He realised his love and she just rejected him inderectly.

After that day, in this one week, Sidharth ignored shehnaaz! Whenever she came in his house, he didn't talk to her. Whenever she used to come to his room for talking to him , he used to make an excuse of attending important meetings. They didn't speak a word after that night . Actually she didn't get the chance to talk and he didn't give her the chance deliberately.