A beautiful part of life 💖

SidNaaz 💫

Life is just so unpredictable

Life is just so unpredictable. Unplanned things happen. I started writing in the worst situation to keep their memories alive. 4 years, unconditional love to them. I don't think I loved someone the way I loved them.

I took a long long break to handle my heart which was slowly breaking, with a hope that I will be alright but now I feel if I stay longer here, I will lose the sukoon I used to have while writing.

As a writer, I am really sorry to disappoint you guys! To my lovely readers, who were always super understanding. You all can unfollow me or delete my stories as I am just leaving like this.

I have deleted the incompleted stories because it is getting difficult to write a word. Ho saake toh maaf karna.

I wanted to delete the account too but that would have unfair to all of you. That's why I am keeping all the completed books here with a hope to come back one day and re-read about them. 

As a writer maybe I am doing wrong but trust me as a human, I am just choosing my peace. I am mentally not that strong to handle anymore negativity. It directly affects my health and I don't want that. I don't want to write just for the sake of views and votes. I wrote for my SidNaaz dil se, with pure intentions.  You all can get angry with me for being so weak mentally, but can't help it guys.

Lastly, I loved Sidharth and Shehnaaz and I will always do. May my man stay happy where ever he is and may my girl get all the happiness and success in life. ❤️ SidNaaz lover forever.

And Thank you to each and everyone who gave me so much love. You all are literally the best. So grateful for this journey. Special thanks to my friends soha , suha , kashvi and one two other friends with whom I don't talk now. Thanks for being a part of my life.

To each and every reader-  Keep me in your prayers.

Love to all. ❤️

Good bye ✨