14 🍂

Sana was in their room.  She had just taken a shower and now she was getting ready.

She was trying to dry her wet hair. She was feeling an intense gaze but when she looked here and there, she didn't see anyone.

Confusingly she wore her ornaments and was about to do a little makeup, she heard an announcement.

Her mother-in-law entered inside with azhar who was pretending like a woman right now.

Sana smiled and hugged her mother-in-law.

Sana: assalamualaikum ammi.

Ammi: Walaikum assalam meri bacchi. Isse milo. Ye azka hai. Isko Sidharth ne tumhare dekh bhal k liye bheja hai. Ye tumhare khidmaat mein hamesha hajir rahegi.

Sana was a little confused because Sidharth didn't mention about this woman in his letters. But maybe he wanted to surprise her? He had told her once that he will arrange a personal slave for her.

Sana: kaisi hai aap azka? Aap se mil k Khushi hui.

Azhar closed his eyes with a smile and nodded. His obsession is talking to him. He has successfully entered in the palace and he will successfully snatch her from Sidharth.

Ammi: beta ye baat nahi kar saakti. Hume mantri sahab ne baataya ki isko Sidharth ne mehel mein bheja hai. Bohot accha kaam karti hai ye.

Sana smiled.

Ammi : azka , sana ko taiyaar kar k bahar le aao.

Azhar nodded and ammi left. Now azhar and sana were alone in the room.

Azhar was looking at her from head to toe with a dirty gaze but Sana couldn't notice that as his face was covered.

Sana: hum taiyaar hi hai. Bas ye jhumke pehen ne hai.

She wore the jhumkas gifted by her husband, which she once denied to accept but today accepted wholeheartedly.

Azhar took the lipstick and looked at sana's lips intensely.  Without any warning, he tried to apply the lipstick on her lips. In the process his finger touched her lower lip a little making her gasp.

Her soft and pink lips made him more obsessed for her while she didn't know why the touch was really uncomfortable for her.

She coughed and quickly got up.

Sana: umm .. shukriya... hum hum taiyaar ho chuke hai iski jaroorat nahi hai.  Chalein.

Sana almost ran from there while Azhar smirked and walked behind her.

.
.
.

The whole day azhar was trying to stay close to her which was getting uncomfortable for sana!!!

She felt tired and thought to take a shower. She went in the bath area of their room and removed her dupatta.

She kept her hair in a side of her shoulder which revealed her back  fully as she was wearing a backless blouse.

She gasped when she felt a touch on her arm and saw azka urf azhar who was standing with a chandan plate.

Sana quickly covered herself with her dupatta which made azhar angry.

Sana: aap yaha kya kar rahi hai? Hume aap ki madad nahi chahiye filhal. Please jaye aur so jaye. Hume jaab jaroorat hogi hum aap ko bula lenge.

He clenched his jaw and nodded. He kept the plate of chandan in the table , intentionally touching his body a little with sana's back. The hair which was peeping out from her dupatta, he touched them softly and smelled them , then stood beside her pretending that the touch was unintentional.