3🍂

Hiii sweetieees! How is the Book cover? Dekho accha accha bolna theeke? Kyun ki maine banayi hai 😂💖

Meko na neend nahi aa rahi thi toh issliye mai likh rahi hoon. Hehe! Happy reading ❤️

*********

Next morning sana got up as soon as she heard the azaan. It was time to pray .

She looked at her husband who was still struggling to sleep in that couch. She sighed and thought that she will sleep in the couch from now on and will give him the bed.

She took a quick shower and started praying. After that, she opened the curtains of their royal room. There was a slight light outside. The sky was still dark. The sun has not come yet.

That slight light Disturbed his sleep and he groaned in annoyance.

Sid: kisne ye gusthaki ki ? Humara neend kharab karne ka?

She looked at him and then softly said...

Sana: uth jaiye fazar ka naamaj parh lijiye.

He made a face as he was sleepy and said rudely ...

Sid: hume nahi parna.

Sidharth was religious but most of the time he misses his fazar salat because of his sleep.

Sana didn't want him to miss this, at least not in her presence. She needs to try to wake him up.

She stood a little closer and softly called him ...

Sana: suniye uth jaiye aur namaj par lijiye. Uske baad fir se so jaana!

Sid: humara neend na kharab kare! Jaiye yaha se!

Sana: neend namaj se bada nahi hai. Uth jaiye .

Sid: aap hume sone dijiye. Pareshan maat kariye.

She looked at him in annoyance. He is so stubborn.

Sana: humare rehte aap aise nahi so saakte. Namaj k waaqt namaj parh lein.  Fir sote rehna hum nahi rokenge.

He glared at her with his sleepy eyes and said...

Sid: hum aap ki baat nahi sunenge. Humne pehle hi kaha hai humari begum banne ki kosish na karein. Apne kaam se kaam rakhiye.

She glared at him and said...

Sana: hum ek Muslim hai aur humara jimmedari banta hai aap ko namaj k liye uthana ! Chup kar k uth jaiye warna hume kuch aur tareeka apnana hoga par hum aap ko utha k hi rahenge. Aur hum aap ki begum banne ki kosish nahi kar rahe hai. Hum aap k begum hai. Hume kosish karne ki jaroorat nahi hai .