6🍂

Hello hello 🤗
Let's start with the updateee!

Sana took a deep breath. Because the statement he made was a big statement for her.
It was quite shocking for her because there was a time when this man didn't even want to give her the place of his wife and today he wants her in his life?

She won't deny that she has started respecting him. She knows that he has a kind heart and he just pretends to be rude and heartless but the conversations they shared, she always found him really cute. But that doesn't mean she can believe that he wants her in his life now. 

It's difficult for her to believe a man! Because she respected her father for all her life but her father never gave her love. Just imagine, you are doing something for someone and in return you are getting taunts, how would it feel?

You will start doubting people, you will start doubting your efforts, you will start doubting people's intentions.

That's what was happening with sana! 

Her heart wanted to believe him as she noticed the honesty in his eyes but then her mind reminded her that he is a king and a king can desire for everything, but the Desire can change in a fraction of a second.

She is afraid of attachments. She is scared of love. As he told her in their wedding that he won't accept her ever as his wife, she never expected anything from him. But now he is telling her that he wants to give her the tag of his wife. She knows if she will accept this , she will start expecting things from him. And when he will change, it will hurt her.

That's why she was not believing him at this moment. And guess what? He knew! He knew that she must be thinking all this.

It's true that he gets whatever he desires and it's also true that he never desired for a woman, after having lots and lots of options, he never wanted to marry , but he didn't know why he has changed after he met her. He could feel the changes in him and actually he was liking the changes.

Yes,he used to think that she is also at fault for this marriage. She could just deny for this Marriage but she married him. And that made him angry at her. In anger he had told her that he will never accept her as his wife. But after knowing her side of story, his thoughts about her changed completely.

He got to know that this girl always craved for love but never got that, she was blamed for a baseless thing. For her mom's death.

And she was somehow forced to marry to save her father's respect. Moreover the bond she shares with his mother and the way she is super kind towards the people of the kingdom , and her being happy in smallest gestures, all these things made him believe that she is his permanent desire. She is such a desire which can never be replaced, she is someone whom he wants in his life.

And he knows how difficult it is for her to trust him as he is the reason behind her trust issues. He never really gave her the assurity that this Marriage is going to work out smoothly. So he totally understands her feelings and he is ready to win her heart.

She was lost in her thoughts. He held her hand and caressed it softly. She looked at him with her those innocent pretty eyes. His heart skipped several beats as she looked at him with so much innocence.