LAST🍂

A very frustrated Azhar broke the base of his room.

He looked at the painting in front of him. It was a painting of sana!

He caressed it and whispered..

Azhar: aap kaha chali gyi husn- e- malika? Usdin woh Sidharth na aata toh aaj aap humari hoti. Hume ye rajjya nahi aap chahiye thi. Sidharth hamesha ki tarah apne fayde k cheez le k gya! Haar k bhi jeet gya woh hamesha k tarah.

One of the men who had decieved Sidharth knocked the door of his room.

Azhar: andar aao.

Man: sahab rajjya k logo ko bohot saari takleef ho rahi hai. Aap ko unki madad karni chahiye. Dusre rajjya aab ye rajjya hasil karna chahte hai jab se unko paata chala ki shehehshah yaha nahi hai.

Azhar: hum kya kare? Ye rajjya Sidharth meer ka hai. Usko kaho apne praja o ka khyal kare. Hume koi fadak nahi parta tum log jio ya maaro. Hume bas gul e sana chahiye.

Man: aap k kehne se humne apne raja k saath beimaani ki hai aur aab aap iss rajjya k bhalai k liye kuch nahi karenge!

Azhar: haan karenge hum , hume gul e sana laa k doh, woh humari hui toh ye rajjya ki behtaari k liye hum kuch bhi karenge. Hume gul e sana ko hasil karna hai!

.
.
.
.

Sana was looking at the sky through the window. The sky seemed very cloudy. She was sure that it would rain soon. 

She was waiting for her husband who was outside. Her mother-in-law had already slept in another room. 

4 months ago, Sidharth along with sana and his mom left the palace at midnight and came here. This place is very peaceful. Sana loves this place as it is not as big as a palace but it has a cozy homely vibes.

Nobody could ever figure out where they were , all thanks to her husband's smartness. He has protected her like a shield as he had a fair idea that azhar wants her.

Sidharth was indirectly helping his people from here through his 3,4 trusted men. But he got to know Azhar isn't taking care of the kingdom well.

Sid was confused because he thought azhar did all this to get the kingdom. He always lost every battle with Sidharth but this time he got the kingdom without even Fighting. Then why he is doing this now?

To know about this matter , he went outside in disguise to meet his most loyal man.

.
.
.
.

In this four months, sana never went outside, whatever she needed, her husband brought that for her before she could even demand. He was the best husband she could ever get.

Their understanding and closeness increased, one thing she understood was her husband is very romantic. Every time they kissed, those kisses had passion .

But the intimacy part didn't happen as Sidharth wanted to give sana space and make her comfortable. On the other hand, sana wanted to be his completely but she was too shy to voice it out.

Other than this, their life was super blissful. Sana got the mother's love from her mother-in-law! The love she always craved to get. She was getting it finally.

And her husband was the best thing ever happened to her. He was so caring and loving towards her that she can't help falling in love with him everyday.

They were really happy in their small house !!!!

.
.
.
.

It started raining. Sana was getting worried now.