5🍂

It was already evening. SidNaaz were still meeting people. Sidharth was looking at his begum with adore. One thing he understood was , his wife becomes happy in the smallest things.

People's love were making her smile and her smile was making his heart happy. It was shocking for him because he never adored someone in his life .

He softly asked ..

Sid: bukh lagi hai aap ko?!

Sana: nahi. Aap ko lagi hai?

Sid: jee par hum nahi khayenge.

Sana frowned a little and asked...

Sana: kyun?

Sid; kyun ki aap nahi khayengi toh hum akele nahi khana chahte! Aap fir mehel jaa k ammi se sikayaat karenge humari ki humne aap ko bukha rakha! Issliye hume bhi nahi khana!

She laughed and said...

Sana: Sidha sidha boliye na ki aap chahte hai hum khaye!!...

He chuckled a little and said...

Sid: Jee hum chahte hai ki hum dono saath mein khana khaye!

Her heart was feeling warm because of his sweet gesture! She smiled and he ordered one of his men to arrange the dinner.

Sid: har ek insaan ko khana milna chahiye. Yaad rahe koi bukha nahi rehna chahiye. Humare praja humara maan hai. Uss maan pe koi aach nahi aana chahiye.

Sana smiled. Her husband is really kind. He just pretends to be arrogant but she could see how good hearted he is!

They had their food and after that they had bid bye to the people. People blessed their king and queen!

Sidharth was admiring his wife. His heart was beating so fastly. It was screaming that he likes her. He closed his eyes and her smiling face came in front of him.

His heart was jumping and saying- mine , mine, mine.

And he opened his eyes, looked at his wife and accepted that the girl who was his second choice, who was his unwanted wife, he wants her now, yes he wants her in his life.

He accepted his feelings. But he didn't know he has fallen in love with his begum. All he knew was - he likes her, he needs her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana sat on her palanquin and Sidharth on his horse. They were going back to their palace. When they were Midway of their journey, it started raining and thundering !!

Sana was scared of thunderstorm. So she was crying. One of the men ran towards sid's horse and informed him about this. He became worried and got down from his horse, then went towards her palanquin.

He removed the curtain and saw her sobbing. Her whole face turned red because of continuous crying.

He was completely wet because of the heavy rain but he didn't care about that. He was looking at her with worry.

Sid: kya hua?! Aap thik hai?

Sana: hume daar lag raha hai!

Sid: aap yaha rahiye. Hum abhi aate hai. Dariye maat. Hum hai aap k saath.

His statement gave her confidence. She nodded and he went with his men to find some place for shelter. After searching for some time , he found an old, small cottage of two rooms.

He quickly came back and made her stand up properly. Then he ordered his men to go in the cottage, he will come with the queen. The men nodded and started walking. Here Sidharth wanted to calm her down first before walking.