{CHAPTER 18}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

Can someone give me some anime recommendations(I've watched literally everything in my watchlist and I'm bored)🫡

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"Well this is the place" I whispered as me and Sanzu stood in front of an abandoned roller rink and the pinkette sighed before walking towards the entrance.

I quickly grabbed onto his hand to stop him. "You can't just walk through the front door! What if he's waiting for us?" I questioned quickly and Sanzu slowly stuck his tongue out before pulling his hand away.

He continued to walk towards the entrance as I stared at his frame with a stunned look. "What the hell is wrong with that guy.....?" I questioned quietly before shaking off my own question and walking after him.

Sanzu opened the door and a loud creak echoed throughout the building "This place is disgusting" I whispered as I noticed a bunch of trash and cobwebs surrounding the area.

"MHM! HMM!" My eyes widened slightly when I spotted Ami tied up to a chair as she tried getting our attention with her muffled protests.

"Ami!" I smiled but it instantly dropped when I heard the sound of clapping echoing throughout the building. "Well well well~ I knew that you were sneaky Y/N but I never thought that you'd try something so......stupid?"

Hikaru revealed himself as he stood besides the chair that Ami was sitting in. "Just let her go" I said and Hikaru glanced at Sanzu before grunting "So is she letting you bang her or what? I mean.....seriously, what'd she have to do to make you help her?" Hikaru questioned with amusement laced in his tone and I clenched my fists before averted my gaze from him.

Sanzu remained quiet but I could tell that he was also annoyed by the mere sight of Hikaru.

"I wanted you to kill him, Y/N! Did you forget?" Hikaru questioned and I narrowed my eyes at him "I told you that I wasn't going to kill anyone!" I snapped and he sighed "Yeah well.....that's a pity" he mumbled as he reached into his jacket before pulling out a gun and aiming it at Ami.

"Stop it!" I snapped as tears began streaming down Ami's face and I could see her body beginning to tremble from fear. "I'll make you a deal! If you kill Sanzu right here then i'll give your friend back" he continued "Here"

Hikaru slid another gun towards me and it landed in front of my feet. "But be quick because I've got quite the itching trigger finger and who knows how long I'll be willing to wait" he said and I slowly picked up the gun.

"What makes you think that I won't just shoot you?" I questioned and he chuckled lightly "Oh my sweet Y/N! We both know that you aren't that good of a shot and i'll be able to pull the trigger faster than you could possibly aim" he said and I slowly looked over at Sanzu but he wasn't paying any attention to me.