Chapter 1 🛹

Ellis POV

I woke up to yelling.. again.. my parents fight a lot.. and have sence I was 7 my dad is abusive mentally and financially and use to be physically but not really any more and my mom well she just doesn't really care she just lets dad walk all over her so yeah there that.
I look over at my phone and oh shit. It already 6:45 that means I'll be late for school. I sighed in annoyance of myself for forgetting to set my alert clock last night then get up and got dressed. I went into the bathroom and brush my teeth then just looked in the mirror. I hate my body. I'm 5'3. Yeah Ik I'm short and I have red curly hair and blue eyes god I hate my hair. I honestly don't see my self as pretty.

I get to school and it was boring as always and people are rude and bully me as always. I leave at 3:00 when school is over and head to the park and start to skate my skateboard.
Well my skateboard got a little to fast so I had to bail and jump and run off it well about 1-2 seconds after I bailed i ran into something hard. Then almost fall but a pair of arms are suddenly wrapped around my waist sterdy but gently. "Haha you ok cutie?" I hear a male voice say. "Oh yeah. I'm sorry I want in to" I said as I backed away and his arms let go of my waist. "What your name princess?" The guy the was about my age and very good looking with musle and black curly hair said to me. 
"Oh. My names Ellis." I said in a quiet tone.
"Well my names Zane princess. See you around." He said then just walked off and I was honestly blushing at the nicknames he kept call me. After that I went and got my skateboard and then went home to the yelling again.

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED AND PLS VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS THIS IS MT FIRST BOOK EVER! IF YALL LIKE IT ILL TRY AND UPDATE THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!