Chapter 12 🏠

ELLIS

Me and zane woke up and about an hour later I was FINALLY discharged from the hospital. Zane and I got into his care "your living with me for now and a Arson is already at OUR house" zane said and I nodded knowing that there no point in fighting about it so I just agreed. We pull up to his house that I guess I live at now to and we get out and as we walk into the front door Arson jumps on me and I started falling to the floor but before I hit the feel I felt arms weave around my waist "you ok?" I heard Zane say. "Why I'm fine and thanks" I replied to him. Then he let go of my waist and lead me to the kitchen where Sara and Kia  where. Kia was zane best friend and Sara was also friends with Zane but she was dating Kia and me and Sara had became friends. Between zane and Kia. "Yay your finally back!" Sara said and then hugs me and I hug her back and give her a light smile. We all talk in the kitchen for a about 15 minutes and then zane put a plate down  with a lot of different types of fruit on it and he sat it in the middle of the counter. Kia took a few blue berry and ate them and Sara did the same but with strawberries. Zane looked at me and I'm concerned way and then walker behind me and wrapped his arm around me abs whispered into my ear " please at least eat a little princess"  I assume he knows about my eating disorder now..... I then lightly sighted and the zane grabbed a hand full of raspberries and then offered me some. I knew I had been defeated so I took 3 raspberries and ate them and then zane ate a few to. When he saw me eat those 3 raspberries, he smiles at me happily. Like he fixed me...except I don't think I can be "fixed".. a few hours later we decided use 4 would all watch a movie. Right before we all went to the living room to watch them movie zane said to me "princess I need to tell you something" he said that as he grabbed my hand and walked me to his room. I gave him a confused but curious look. He sighed " I need to tell you something and please don't flip out and please don't tell other ok?" Zane said to me while holding my arms. "Ok, what is it" I said to him "I'm the leader of The Night wolf, as in the deadly teen gang" my eyes went wide when he said night wolfs.... I know about them... I just stared at him in shock " Sara,Kia are in it to and a few a lot of other but you'll meet them later" zane said to me and all I said was "ok" I believe him because well let's just say I have been involved in a gang before but not my choice but I'm not going to tell Zane that. "You ok princess" he asked me "yeah I'm fine and ok thank for tell me that I guess" I said. The he lead me back to the living room with without saying a world. Me,Zane,Kia and Sara all watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch. Well I fell asleep. I don't know if the other did or not.

HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT!