Chapter 21😥

Zane POV

Me Kia and Jordan where all talking in kitchen and trying to figure out how to take down one of our enemies when my phone starts to vibrate. I see it's Ellis "hey princess" I said to her once I answered. Then I heard her try to say my name and then heard coughing. She sounded like she was in pain and terrified. "Are you ok?" I asked her very worried. "N-n-no, k-Kaden, h-he" she stumbled saying and then she was cut off by I think Kaden but not sure and the phone hung up.
I looked at Kai and Jordan and they grabbed the guns and we left. I was not completely sure where she was but I think at her aunt house sense she said Kaden.
We walking into the house through the basement and that where I saw an unconscious bloody Ellis.. my heart sunk.. but I also saw Kaden beating her.. I grabbed him off her and beat and beat him and I was about shoot him but Kai pulled me away. "I know your pissed but she in critical state right now" Kai said pointing at Ellis.
I was so pissed I forgot how hurt she was.
I picked her up bridal style and me,Kia and Jordan rushed to the hospital.
The hospital that we go to knows us and about the gang so when I come in hurt or one of my men come in then we become first priority.
They take Ellis away to give her stitches but they made us wait in the waiting room.

I was pacing pack and forth waiting to be able to go see her. We have known each other for 3 months and have been dating for almost 2.
I know we have only known each other for a short amount of time but there is something about her... I just can't explain it..I love her..
I get snapped out of my thoughts when the docter walks up to me."is she ok?" I asked the doctor before he could even speak. "Yes she is ok. But she has 3 broken ribs and a broken wrist and a lot of large cuts on her that needs lot of stitches" the doctor told me. Kai and Jordan had to leave already so it was just me. I sighed out of relief "but I do have a question for you sir" he said but with deep concern. "What?" I asked
"Does she have an past of cutting?" He asked me
"What?!?" I asked confused. "Like cutting her self.. self harm." He told me.
"Um not that I know of.." I said with concerns and confusion. "Well we found some cuts on her arm that seem like it is." He announced to me.
Why would she do that? I thought to my self.
"Can I go see her?" I asked and then he gestured me to go to her room.
I walked in and saw my poor angel laying in the bed sleeping but with bandages on her arms and legs and probably her ribs but I couldn't see Cause her clothing. I sat down in the chair next to her bed.

2 hours later

Ellis POV:

I slowly open my eyes and notice I'm in the hospital.. I saw zane sitting next to me. "Mi amor your awake" he said as if I have been asleep for days.. I try to sit up but hissed in pain. Then Zane's gentle helps me sit up know I'm to stubborn to lay-down. "You remember what happened?" Zane asked me. "I remember Kaden and then everything went black after I attempted to call you.." I said scared while remembering what happened.. "Kaden will never lay I hand on you again.. I promise" zane exclaimed while holding my hand. I didn't say anything cause I didn't know what to say. "Princess I have a question" zane announced with concern dripping off his voice. "Yeah?" I asked and he could hear the pain I felt when u talked. "He then seemed even more worried.. "never mind love. I'll ask you later" he said and the Kissed my forehead. I just nodded. Cause I really didn't want to talk right now cause it so painful.. I looked out the windows in the room and saw it's night?
Then I saw zane yawn. Then he started walking out the room. "Please don't leave..." I muttered
"I'm just stepping outside to see if they can give you and pain meds" he told me.
I just nodded. He came back and I took some meds and then he hugged me. He tried to pull away but I kept hugging him. "Stay" I said as if I was talking to a dog. He chuckled and the layed with me in the hospital meds and I fell asleep with my head laying on his chest.

HOPE YALL ARE LIKING THE BOOK!! LEAVE YALL OPINION IN THE COMMENTS!! AND VOTE!! LOVE YALL🫶❤️🫶❤️