Chapter 3 🎒

Ellis' POV

I woke up to something jumping on my face. ARSON! I yelled and then laughed. Arson is my German shepherd and he the sweetest dog every but he's is protective over me. But I don't mind. I petted Arson then got up and fed him breakfast and looked at my phone to see the time and wtf it's 5:00 that so early but I'm up not so I guess I need to go ahead and get ready for school so as Arson ate I got dressed and put on some mom jeans and a black kinda black oversized shirt then grabbed my books off my desk and homework and put it in my back pack. I went down stairs to find my mom and dad aready left with a note that said "hey Ellis me and your dad had to leave at 4:00 this morning to get to the air port" oh shoot I forgot my parents where going to Europe for 2 months. I sighed. Yes my parents fight constantly. But snece my 2 oldest sisters moved out my parents don't care for me anymore they are constantly going on long vacations and leaving my to raise my self, it's been like this sence I was 14. If I'm being honestly I don't know how they are able to go on the vacations cause they fight over money all the time but what ever. I patted Arson and told him good by and went to school.

*at school*

I was at my locker getting read for first period and i over heard Mari and Katie  talking about have we where having a few new students today and i hope they where not going to be like Mari and Katie caused they are bitches and bullies. Maribeth has bullied me snece 8th grade and Karis just goes along with it but  what ever i guess. As I was shutting my locker someone jumped on my shoulder. MIA! Mia has been my best friend sence 6th grade she very sweet and tall lol. "Hey Mia!" I said "good morning bestie" Mia said. Then the bell rung witch meant I have English class and Mia had math. Mia hugged me and we said bye to each other and went to class. I was sitting in the back corner near Gavin and Henry. I known them sence 5th grade and over the years they started bullying me causes I'm quite and and easy target but they are also the very loud boys so teachers always seat me near them. They where talking to each other then the door opened and came in was that guys.
Zane was his name I quite literally ran into him yesterday. The teacher names miss clone said to him " your late but because it's your first day I'll give you a pass" then Zane nodded in a very kind way and walked over to me and sat right behind me. Then Gavin looked at me then my notebook that a sketch in and said to me "haha freak" I just looked down then Zane looked at him in a deadly way and said to Gavin in a low voice where miss clone could not hear " say shit like that to her one more time and I'll break your neck" my eyes went wide and then Gavin just looked away with out saying a thing. Zane then tapped my should so I looked at him and head said to me " is he always that way to you?" And I nodded my head and then said "thanks for for defending me" in a whisper and then her whispered to me "ofc princess anytime" and then continued doing his English work and so did I.
We had a few more classes through out the day but didn't talk causes the teachers never let us speak or we would get detione.
It was the end of the day and the halls became empty in minutes. I was late getting to my locker cause I was in the library helping the Liberian put a few book back on the right shelves well I was walking away from my locker  when I noticed Brandon walking towards me and I panicked. I panicked caused in 7th grade Brandon s4xually assaulted me at church. I never spoke up cause I was scared to. He yelled "hey Ellis!" And then grabbed my arm are pinned me against a locker and punched me. Then started punching and kicks my ribs and stomach and told me I was a slut. I was on the ground at This point when I then saw what I think was a Zane but honestly not sure. Then Brandon was yanked away from me and he stated getting punched my Zane but then after a few punches Zane let him go and Brandon ran away. Zane walked over to me and asked if I was ok. But I didn't reply then he tried to help me off the ground then suddenly everything when black.

HEYYYY GUYS SO HOW ARE YALL LIKING THE BOOK? PLS VOTE AND LEAVE OPINIONS! BYEEEE