Chapter 11 ⚠️

Zane's POV

I walked into the house and what I saw made my heart drop to my stomach... it was Ellis unconscious on the floor. With broken glass around her. I rand over to her and checked her pourls and she was till alive thankfully but her heart rate seemed really slow..I picked her up bridal style and quickly carried her to my car.
I sat her down gently in the passenger seat and then quickly drove to the hospital. The nurses got Ellis to a room but I was told to wait in the waiting room. I then passed back and forth for what seemed like forever but was just an hour. A nurse finally walked over to me and said "sir she ok but she still not awake." Thank god she's ok. "What wrong with her though?" I asked the kind nurse. The nurse then replied to my question with "it seems like she passed out because she had no nutritions as in she hasn't eaten in days and then when she fell she hit her head and got a bad concussion".  Why hasn't she eaten?! What the hell.... I thought to myself. And the the nurse snapped me out of my thought to tell me that I can see her and I went into her room she was was still unconscious and she had an IV giving her nutritions. I sat in a chair next to her hospital bed and just stayed there.

ELLIS POV

My head felt heavy and my eyes felt the same but I slowly opens my eyes and once I opened them I looked around and I found myself in a hospital room. Then I heard a familiar voice that gave me comfort and it was zane "hey princess your awake!" He said to me and I gave him a weak smile "how are you feeling?" He asked me. "My head hurt but I guess ok" I said to zane. "Your heads going to hurt for a few days love. You have a concussion" and then sudden I remember that a passed out but how long was a passed out I wonder. Then sudden say snapped me out of my thought when he said she had a question for me. "Why haven't you been eating?" He said to me and honestly I didn't know how to answer this....
"I don't know" I mumbled to him. "You don't know?!? What the hell!? How do you not know? Ellis your have to fuvking eat or your fuvking die." Zane said to me in a angry voice and I felt fear run throught my bones and I assume I have a fearful expression on my face because then said sighed and said in a calm caring tone " I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just worried for you.." then the fear slowly died down. "It's ok. And I'm sorry I scared you" I said . "No don't be sorry but we tomorrow you'll be aloud to leave the hospital and your going to live at my house and your going to make sure you eat princess" he said to me. And I just replied with "ok" then i saw a window outside and saw it was night? Sudden zane came over to me and hugged me and I hugged him back a and whispered into his ear "please don't leave" he then said " I wouldn't dream of it" he sat on the bed with me and then layed next me me and we cuddle and we bothe slowly fell asleep there.

HEY GUYYS I HOPE YALL ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK PLEASE DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT