Chapter 18 🤨

Zane POV:

It was morning and I was getting ready for school and I texted Ellis good morning but she never responded. I'm a little worried cause after I dropped her off yesterday I realized I know nothing about her family other then her uncle abused her.. but is that the place she is at now? Or is that a different aunt? Why didn't she want to tell me about her family? Are they that bad? So many thoughts went through my head but then I heard Jordan yell my name "what?" I yell back walking down "are you ready?" Kai said and as I reached them I said "yes, let go" and with that we got to school

AT SCHOOL

I saw Ellis talking to her friend Mia at her locker so I walked up behind her had hugged her and she flinched like she was in pain with a did so. I quickly let go of her "are you ok?"? I asked her.
"Yeah I'm fine" she said with the fakest smile. "We have to get to close Mia" she said and left before I could say another word to her. Why did she flinch? Did something happen? I heard the bell ring and figured I had to go to class.

Ellis POV:

I was in 3rd period which is my first class I have with Zane he was already sitting down and talking to his cousin Sar. As I walked in I felt his eye follow me. I sat down next to me cause that was my assignmented seats.. I hope he's not going to question me about why I flinched... I also hope he doesn't hug me like that again today cause that hurt a lot...
"Hey how was staying at your aunt house last night?" Zane asked me "oh it was fine" i replied
I don't want him to know about anything of my family stuff...
"That good. Also tonight you wanna go do something?" Zane said
"Yeah. And I'm sorry zane but I can't tonight.. I'm staying the week with my aunt" I said to zane.. although I wish I was not staying with them..
"Oh ok." Zane said I think he was about to say something else but the teacher interrupted and made everyone be quiet so she she could start the lesson

It was the end of the day and I was walking out of school when zane came up to me. "Hey baby" he said "hey" I said back
"I'll give you a ride to your aunts" zane said
Crap crap crap... he not going to let me walk home..
"No it's ok-" I was cut of by zane saying "no I'm taking you, love" I just nodded and then we left
We just had small talk in the car.

We get to my aunt house and i got to open my car door and zane said "don't you dare" sound kind but serious "yes sir" i replied kinda giggling. And then he got out and opened my door for me.
"Thank you zane, I'll see you tomorrow" I said to him but he didn't agree with that
"No I'm coming with you. You never talk about your family, I'd like to meet them" said told me as if I wasn't allowed to argue. I knew I wasn't going to win that aguement so I just relied with "ok"

We walk in side and I see my uncle sitting in the living room doing something on his phone. As we walked in he scanned me and zane with his eyes. Zane had to of noticed cause he did the same back to my uncle Lewis. We walk into the kitchen where my aunt, cousin and Kaden where.
"Hey Ellis! Who is this?" My aunt said
"This is Zane" I said to her.
My cousin autumn saids "is her your boyfriend?" She said it as if I'm was unable to pull someone.

Zane POV

We walked in and what I assume is her uncle scanned us and I don't know if that the uncle that abused my princess or not but I scanned him back with evil looked as if I was going to kill him.

We walked in the kitchen holding Ellis hand. As we walked past her uncle she gripped my hand tighter as if she was frightened. Made me a little suspicious of him and when we got to the kitchen and I saw a women that looked to be in her mid 30s and a blonde haired girl and a dirty blonde hair guy beside the girl. Both seem to be me and Ellis age. After the women that I now know as Ellis' aunt asked who I was all Ellis said was my name? Then the blonde hair girl saids "is he your boyfriend?" She asked Ellis sounding snobby. Before Ellis could answer I said "yes I am her boyfriend we have been together for a month."
After I said that her uncle got up and said "really" as if he was trying to tont or frighten me but but I have won fight against bigger men then him.
"Yes." I said and then he put his hands on Ellis shoulders the second he did that Ellis quickly jerked away and said " I told you don't touch me Lewis." I have never heard her so pissed.
"Jeez drama queen" he said to her as he walk pas both of us and then sat down at the table by the blonde girl. After he sat I grabbed Ellis hand intertwineing our hands. She was shaking...
"Well I think you should leave zane. Ellis has homework she need to do.
"I'll work outside with you" Ellis said and we walked outside. Once it was just Us i asked her "was that the uncle?".
She didn't answer me. All she said was "by I'll see you tomorrow" and she hugged me. I hugged her back and pecked her lips. And left...

HEY GUYS HOPE YALL ARE INJOYING THE BOOK!! DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT!! LOVE YALL🫶🫶