Chapter 13 😵‍💫

ZANE pov

I heard a dog bark once maybe twice and the realized I was holding something and it was Ellis! My princess. And then i suddenly remembered, Yesterday I told her about me being in the mafia and being the leader of one of the biggest teen gangs.. the Night Wolves. I mean she didn't like freak out or anything but all she said was "ok" and it shocked me if I'm being honest.. i look down at her and I have my arms wrapped around her and she was sound asleep with her head on my chest and she looked so cute.

ELLIS POV

I slowly flutter my eyes open as I feel arms about me and then I realize my head is on Zane's chest and Zane's arms are wrapped around me.. "good morning princess " I heard zane say to me, "oh- uh. Good morning" I say back to him. Then he slightly laughs at my embarrassed and tired voice and the suddenly holds me even tighter for a few seconds. "Come on let's go get breakfast" he said to me " oh um...ok" I say hesitating
We both get up off the couch and both go to the kitchen where we found Sara and Kia talking and there and we all 4 greeted each other with a good morning. We all talked for a minute and then zane puts a plate with a piece of toast and a few blueberry on the plate and then he sits next to me with the same thing on his plate.
"I'm not hungry" I quickly say. "Well at least eat the blueberries, breakfast is a very important meal." Zane said to me and looks at me with a begging look but all a hopeful look and I sigh in defeat again.. why does he think he can fix me... I slowly eat the blueberries with a lot of hesitation while zane woofs down his breakfast.
We all start getting ready for school after breakfast and then leave to go to school.