Chapter 7 🥲

ELLIS' POV

After got out of the car we where walking it the parking lot and Zane intertwined his hand with mine! I got butterflies and blushed. I'm kinda starting to have a crush on him... I know I have only known him for a week but he's so kind to me. Zane then open the school door for me "Thank you!" I said and he just went back to hold my hand. "What locker number are you" zane asked " I'm 323" I said. "Ok I see you in class then" he said and hugged me and left.

*at  locker*

I grabbed my things I need for class and I was about to close my locker when I saw a note in it? I grabbed the not and read it
        Note.

hi, little slut Ellis. You first fuck Brandon in 7th grade and now your after the new guys! Ew what a freak you are! Just leave them alone and you and me won't have a problem.
From: you know who
*end of note*

WHAT! I never fucked Brandon! Her raped me! What the hell! I hate this school! Ugh.
I hate Kaitlyn. I know Kaitlyn is who wrote that note. Kaitlyn has hated me sence 6th grade because I ran into her one time and accidentally spilled water on her and she is cousins with Brandon so after 7th grade when Brandon spread rumors about me she hated me even more and she who started the naming calling like slut and whore. I sighed and went to class as I heard the bell ring as I walked into class. Jeez that was close I was almost late
I sat next in my seat witch was by zane and we talked a bit but not to much because we had a test. I didn't have to many classes with zane so we didn't talk much at school but his cousin Sara also went to our school (I meant her at Zane's house) and we had a lot of classes together so we talked a lot and got to know each other.

*6th period aka PE*

"Soooo your dating my cousin zane" Sara said out of the blue "WHAT. No." I said "but he claimed you" Sara said. "1) he can't just claim people like that and 2) I meant him a week ago and he basically kidnapped me." I said "ughhhhh come he like you!" Sara said. By this time my cheeks where getting red. "I just meant him no" I said the she rolled her eyes and sight and a slightly laugh at her frustration. Then we where called up to play volleyball which was boring nothing exciting.

* after last class of the day and now at lockers*

I was getting my things out of my locker to leave school and I saw a note fall out of my locker and a reached down and grabbed it and read it

                                  NOTE
Hey princess. I had to meet someone at the parking lot so I skippped 7th so meet me in the parking lot.
-Zane <3
     END OF NOTE

Um ok then. And what is today national note say or something then I walked my eyes to my self in annoyance. I closed my locker and walked out and I saw zane leaning on the front of his Jeep talking to someone on the phone and then he saw me and then hug up the phone . When I got to him he he hugged me. " how was your day sunshine" he said " it was ok and please don't call me sunshine I don't like that name'. How was yours" I said and asked. " it's was good and ok I won't call you that but why don't you like that nick name?"  I replied with "I just don't pls don't call me that" "ok valid.' Come one let go home" he said then opened my door and I said thanks you and got in. He didn't say anything and just go into the driver seat. As he started the cafe engine I asked "can I please go home?" Zane the sighed and said "yes but I will be calling you daily because I don't want to to be alone" " ok thank your but how did you know I would be alone at my house?" I said . " I saw the note form your parents at your house when I pick up Arson" zane said. " oh ok" I replied with and then we didn't talk much the rest of the car ride.

* 1 hour later back at Ellis house*

Arson ran in the house and jumped on the couch "thanks for being me home and also saving me form Brandon" I said to zane " no need to thank me you are my princess anyways" zane said to me and I could fill my cheeks turning red. Zane the walked over to me and lifted my chin, making me look at him and then...

HI GUYS HOW ARE YALL LIKING THE BOOK? DONT FORGOT TO LIKE IF YOUR ENJOYING THE BOOK. LOVE YALL💜