Chapter 19🫤

ELLIS POV:

Zane just left.. I wish he never came in.. why did he ask if "that was the uncle"... I wish my family could just be normal. I wish I didn't have to stay here... I wanna just go home.. I felt my eyes start to tear but I notice I was walking in side so I took a deep breath and quickly went downstairs hoping none of them would follow.
I get into the room I was staying in and then make my self stay calm and I get some math homework done and read a book.
A few hours passed and then I heard my name be called so I go upstairs to see what my aunt needed "me and Lewis are going out and will be gone for a few hours" she spoke to me, my cousin and Kaden. We all just said ok and then they left.
"Hey autumn I'll be downstairs if you need me" I said to my cousin after her parents left.
I went downstairs and I had only been downstairs for about 10 minutes when Kaden can down. "Hey slut" he said to me.  "Leave me alone Kaden" I quickly snapped back at him.
He chuckled as if he had just won something. Then before I could re act he came over and punched me. It made my lip bleed. Then he pinned me up against the wall and I tried to fight back but couldn't. He punched and kicked me for what felt like forever but was only about 10 minutes. Then he laughed at me and left.
I sat only the floor for a few minutes trying to catch my breath. My body ached and pain flooded me. I finally got off the floor and then went and got a shower. The more I moved the more I hurt. My ribs where the worse though.. after my shower I tried to go to sleep but honestly couldn't...

MORNING

I had gotten an hour if that of sleep last
I got up and got ready to school and left early before I ran into anyone. It's a 30 minute walk from here to the school.
My body aches more and more every step..

I arrived at school and as I'm walking to my locker zane walked up to me. He gave me a hug and when he did so I hissed in pain from his touch. "Are you ok?" He asked with a concerned tone and expression. "I have to go to class I don't want to be late" I rushed out of my mouth and quickly left.

HOPE YALL LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE INTERESTING!!!