Chapter 4 💊

Zane's POV

I was walking had just got done at my locker and walking down the halls when I heard a bang but didn't think anyone of it so I kept walking and then a see some dick head beating my princess wtf! I run over to him and yank him off her and start punching and punching him but then let go of him to check on Ellis and the dick head ran away and I walked over or Ellis and asked "are you ok?" And she didn't reply so I just try to help her off the ground by put my hand around her back and as she tried to get up she fainted. Oh shit. So I picked her up bridal style and carried to my car but omg she was so light like did she even eat? I owned a very nice black Jeep and I put her in the passenger seat and bucked her up and she was still unconscious. I got in the car in the driver seat and started driving home but as I was driving I called the gang doctor. He Use to be a normal doctor but my dad hired him so yeah anyways. As I parked the car once we got to my house I picked my princess back up bridal style and put her on the bed and the docter came in and told me to leave so he could exam her. So as much a  didn't want to leave her side I did but I waited outside the door.

* 2 hours later*

I was on the phone with Justin he was a gang member to and could track down basically anyone " no I don't fucking care just find out who and where that duck head is to" I said to Justin over the phone in a irritated voice. I looked over my shoulder and saw my sweet princess had just woke up "I call you back later" I said to Justin and then hung up the phone and walked over to my princess. She looked at me scared and worried then started crying and said "where am I and pls don't hurt me pls don't do anything to me pls" she said in a upset begging tone. " hey it's ok I won't hurt you and no one in this house will hurt you" I said. "Why and I here and where is here?" She said as she started to calm down a bit. "Your at my house princess and I found someone beating you in the school hall way and when I try to help u off the ground you fainted so I brought you here and a docter bandage you up and made sure you where ok princess" I said "oh um. Can I pls go home?" She said "no, not til your more heeled" I said then she sat up on the bed  and hissed in pain and I quickly helped her and gave her a pill. "What is this ?" She said " it's just a pain killer love" I said and handed her a glass of water and she took the painkiller.  "Why did you help me?" She asked and i replied with "because your Mine princess". What! She said. Before I could even open my mouth she said "no you can't just own me and pls let me go home. I don't want to be your toy" she said in a panic tone. " no i already said your not going back to your house til your healed and I your not my toy I would never so suck shit like that" I said in a emotionless tone. She just looked down at her hands. " I'm sorry" I heard her mumble. " no need to be sorry for anything. You need to rest" I said then kissed her forehead and walked away.

I walked into the kitchen and i thought to myself why is she did she think she would be a "toy" wtf. Did I scare her that much??? Or did someone make her think that? I then shook my head trying not to think to much into it.

HIIIII GUYS! HOW ARE YALL! ALSO NEXT CHAPTER WILL DISCUSS SA AND ED SO YEAH THERE YOUR WARNING ⚠️ PLS VOTE AND COMMENT OPINIONS AND LOVE YALL ♥️♥️