Chapter 14

ELLIS POV

The next day we went to school and I judged avoided zane... we aren't fighting or anything but with the whole eating disorder thing I just don't want to deal with it today.. not only was it that but I also found about like 2 days ago that he's a fuvking mafia leader?!?!? I just need to avoid him for a day.
ZANES POV
Its 7th period and I have barely said 2 sentences to Ellis today.. it's like she avoiding me.. "Kia have you talking to Ellis much today?"
"No not really" Kia replied back to me.

It's the end of the school day and I still have barely seen Ellis.. as I walk out of the school I see her!! So I jog up to her " hey what up with you today?" I asked in a friendly manner as she stops to talk to me for once today. "Oh nothing" she said to me. " um ok well  come on let go home" I said to her " um ok.." is all she said.. what wrong with her today..
I was hoping today would be a really good day cause I wanted to ask her to by my girlfriend.
We get in my Jeep. We did really speak in the car.

ELLIS POV

Zane was driving us to his house but I noticed that the route was not femiler.. " um zane where are we going"
Zane replied to me with " you'll see" is all he said.. about 5 minutes later we pull up at the the beach..?
Zane gets out and then opens the car door for me to get out. He grabs my hand and said " wanna walk princess"   Zane saids to me. "Yeah!" I said back with a smile cause I love the beach.. we walking along the beach and just talked about like everything.. " zane! Look at the sky! It's so pretty!" I said excitemently to him. He just laughed and agreed

ZANES POV

Ellis got so exited over the sunset and was very adorable and she had a smile on her face the whole time at the beach. " hey I have a question for you Ellis" I said to her " ok what up?" She said happily to me.
" um well I was wondering if you wanted to make us a legit thing" I said to her
"Um what do you mean?" She said at me confused. "Like you wanna be my girlfriend Ellis?" I said to her

HI GUYS HOPE YALL ARE LIKING THE BOOK!! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE I HAVE STARTED HIGH SCHOOL WITH MY SERVICE DOG AND THEN I FEW HEALTH THINGS POPPED UP BUT IM BACK YALL