Chapter 5 🍽

Ellis' POV

I woke up feeling really dizzy but when I realized where I was I panicked because I didn't know where I was. I saw Zane start walking over to me and before I could even think I had so much anxiety going through my body I blurted our " where and I and please don't hurt me please don't do anything to me" by then my started crying because I was scared. Zane then said to me in a comforting tone "hey it's ok. I won't hurt your and no one in this house will hurt you" then after that I kinda started panicing a little less and then said "why am I here and where is here?" Zane looked at me in a calm way and said gently to me " you are at my house princess and I found someone beating on you in the school hall way then you fainted so I brought you back her and the doctor bandaged you up and made sure your where ok". Then it suddenly remembered what happened. Sometimes I think I'm cursed. And then I remember Arson! I hope he's alright. So the I asked zane " can I go home please?" Then he spat out "no not til your more healed" then I sighed and try and sit up more on the bed but as I did my side hurt so bad that I hissed in pain and then zane helped me sit up. He grabbed something off the table beside the bed and a glass of water and handed to to me. I asked "um what this?" He said "it's a painkiller love " um ok then so i just took it cause my side hurt really bad.. but also WTF love?!? Um alright. I'm not use to people helping me. So I asked zane "why did you help me"? He replied with "causes your My princess" . What! I exclaimed and then said scared " no your can't own me and please let me go home. I don't want to be your toy" I said as I started crying. No no no I promised myself I would let someone do things like that to me. No no no.
Zane then said to me " no I already told you that you aren't going back to your house til your more healed and you are not my toy. I would never did shit like that"
Oh no did I made him mad? Oh no. I don't want to get hurt so I kinda mumbled "I'm sorry" and I mumbled it because I was scared. He then said in a calm tone " no need to be sorry for anything and you need to get some rest" he said and then kissed my forehead and walked away.
Um kinda speechless at the fact that he kissed my forehead?!? Wha-

I then went back to sleep for I think about an hour and then I woke up and zane came into the room I was in and handed me my phone. And he helped me down stairs and um let me just say that his house was GIANT! And we got to his kitchen and I sat down on one of the stools in the kitchen at the counter and then zane said "You need to eat something. What would u like to eat?" He asked and oh shit. "Oh um on not hungry" I said. " well you need to eat something" zane said and I replied with " I said I'm not hungry pls I don't want to eat" zane then looked at me in a kinda irritated but more worry face. Then he said "are your starving yourself?" Uh shit so how do I answer this..
"No ofc not" I said trying to sound confident. He the said "ok then please eat something" this dude. Didn't I just said I wasn't hungry. "I said I'm not hungry" I said kinda annoying. He the sighed. I said " how long do u have to stay here?" Zane then said back " til your healed more" um bro that didn't answer my question. " well can I atleast go to my house to check on my dog arson?" I said bacause I know this sounds sill especially sence I'm 16 but Arson means a lot to me. He's been there for me for a while. " you have a dog?" Zane said
" yeah" I replied to his question. " ok well I'll go get him form your house and bring him here" he said. "Wait no that to much trouble" I said " no its not I'd be happy for your dog to be here with you princess " he said "ok thank you!" " he's a German shepherd but he's really sweet!" I exclaimed "ok" Zane said.

* after Zane and arson got back*
"ARSON!" I said happy as arson jump on me and licked my face and I giggled. I was sitting on the floor as I petted Arson. "He a sweet dog" Zane said " thanks" I replied
" It's getting late princess you need to get some sleep" Zane said then picked me up off the floor bridal style "um I can walk" I said "yes true but I want to carry you and it would hurt u more to walk" he said in very sweet tone. " Arson can sleep on the bed with you" he's aid and I nodded and then laid my head on his chest because I was actually really tired and and the he layed me down on the bed and said " this is now your and arson bedroom and my room is right beside your if you need me princess" he said as he kissed my forehead and arson jumped on the bed and snuggled up to me "good night and thank you" I said " good night sleep well" said the walked out the room as I fell asleep.

HI! HOW ARE YALL LIKING THE BOOK AND SORRY FOR AND BAD GRAMMAR! PLS COMMENT AND VOTE LOVE YALL BYEEEE