Chapter 16😬

Zane's POV

Her breathing got heavier as I grabbed her hands.
Kia grab a glass of water for her while I got her to calm her breathing. I think she had a panic attack.. but over what?
"It's ok your safe princess your ok" I said to her calmly trying to get her to calm down.
I said calming things to her while holding her hands softly. Ellis breathing started to even out out her eyes still healed fear.. like someone tried to hurt her..

ELLIS POV

My breathing calmed and that when I noticed Zane hold my hands and looking at me worried and Kai was standing near use looking at me the same way.. I snapped out of my thought when zane said "Ellis are you ok?..what scared?"
I was trying to find words to answer him as he looked at me more worried.. "ellis?" I heard Kia say to me. "Oh um.. yeah I'm ok.." I said kinda mumbling while I was still trembling.. zane looks at Kai and then Kai left..?  "What happened?"  Zane asked me as he let go of my hands.
"Um.. I don't know.. I guess it kinda reminded me of something and scared me".. I said embarrassed and scared of what zane with say or thing...

ZANE pov:

Reminder her if what?? Did something happen to her that I don't know about?? I mean I thought she was kinda an open book type of person..
"Ok... you wanna go to something today princess or you wanna hang out her?"  I asked her trying to lighten the mood.  "Um I don't care zane.." is all she said then I heard a phone buzz and my princess quickly answered her phone.

" oh.."   

"Yes ma"ma"

"Wait no...I don't-"

"That fine.. see you seen.."

Is all I heard Ellis say on the call and then she hung up.  I never heard her sound sad but also monotone at the same time.. " hey zane I'm sorry but I have to go to my aunts house today.."  Ellis said. " ok that fine I can take yo-" and then I was cut off but her saying "no she going to get me from my house!" She said
"Oh ok that fine you want me to take your house now?" I asked
"Yes please" she said still sounding shaken up by earlier.

ELLIS pov:

Zane got to my house and I got out of the car "mi amour!" He said sweet but sternly. "What?" I said confused. " princess you do not open doors" he said to me. "It's ok! It's just me getting out zane" I said to him.
"No I still-" before he could even finish his sentence I got in the car and kissed him and then got out of the car and left. I looked back right before I walked into my house and his face was speechless. Once I got inside and closed the door and just laughed. I went to my room for about an hour and then heard a car pull in and saw my aunt car from my bedroom window. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and greeted them as they came in and then Kaden came in behind my cousin autumn. Kaden hates me... like literally.. he has given me a black eye before.. Kaden is my cousins autumn boyfriend. Me and autumn use to be supppppeeerrrr close but then after her dad got arrested she hate me.. my aunt Sara is autumn mom. "So are you ready?"  My aunt said. "Yeah" I said and we all got in the car..

HEYYYY GUYS!! PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! LOVE YALL!!!