Chapter 17😰

ELLIS POV:

We pulled in the state prison parking lot.. I felt like puking... we all got out and waited outside of the gate waiting for my uncle to walk out.. 6 months ago he was arrested for taking secret pictures of my sisters and oldest cousin.. after he got arrested i finally spoke up after being quiet for so long and told my family what he did to me...
No one said anything. After waiting for about 3 minutes he walked out. My aunt forced me to come. I hate her for that right now... he walks up to all of us and my aunt and cousin hugs him and he greets Kaden. Then he walks towards me and looks me up and down and then tells my aunt that we should go home Aka they house. I was shaking and overwhelmed with anxiety.. while he was in jail he found out that I told everybody what he did to me.
We got back to their house and all went inside and I locked myself into the back room and broke down.. I was silently sobbing in there for about 10 minutes then I forced my self to ""pull it together"".  I can't tell Zane about this... I just can't.. once I was "ok" I sat in the living room then my aunt Sara called me into the kitchen and kinda looked at me in a way like I should talk to all them..
I wanted to scream and sob and cuss them out but I can't. Blood is blood...
Lewis my uncle grabs my shoulders "don't touch me" I said sounding pissed and pulled away from him. "Omg Ellis fucking stop being a drama queen" my aunt saids to me and my cousin and Kaden laugh at me.
Lewis said suddenly "well Ellis how have you been? Have a boyfriend?" He said as if he's tonting me.. " I've been fine. And that none of you business" I said still sound pissed.
"Oh by the way you are spending the night here for the next few days" my aunt Sara said.
"No I'm not." I said
"Yes the hell you are." She saids sound even more kissed then me...
Then they all talked for about an hour and the we ate. I literally ignored them the whole time. Which got me a lot of ugly looks.

8:00 at night.

I texted zane earlier telling him I'm staying with my aunt for the week. He has no idea about my uncle Lewis though.
I'm staying in the guest bedroom downstairs.
I had just got done brushing my teeth and was playing with they dog remi when Kaden came up to me. "Look you slut stop being a bitch and treat them with respect. No body believes you little lies." Kaden said to me. WTF!! " Kaden leave me alone" is all I said to him. He then pushed me against the walk and punched and kicked my stomach. I tried to fight him off but he ended up punching my throat instead of my face when I did so. He laughed and walked off. I was coughing trying to breathe...
Once i catched my breath I get up with and aching body and walk to the bedroom and locked my door and layed down.
Pain was going through my body and I couldn't sleep for more then just one reason.

MORNING

I "woke up" and then brushed my teeth and looked at my body and saw the bruises all over me. My neck was the worse though... I put on jeans and a hoodie that cover me enough so you don't see the bruises.. then I left for school..

HOPE YALL ARE INJOYING THE BOOK!!! PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS!!! LOVE YALL❤️❤️