𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

Steve's POV
I looked up at Eddie when he said that asking nervously, "What do you mean by that, Munson?". He just smirked n walked away to say something to Henderson before he left. I sat up after the fact I was laying down in the middle of his bedroom floor. He walked back to the room asking, "Are you still confused Steve?". I nod n he laughs n then I realized what he meant. My face turned to a light red n he smirked as he said, "Damn you're flustered Harrington.". All I could do was panic n say quickly, "What no totally not!". He just nodded as I looked away quickly. He started laughing as I covered my face n muttered, "Shut it Munson.". He smirked n replied devilishly, "What would you do if I didn't, Harrington?". All I could bring my self to do was flip him the bird.

Eddie's POV
I laughed n said to Harrington, "Jeez, only that? You're bad at this Harrington.". He just rolled his eyes like normal. I leaned against the wall n said, "You'd think being a mom would help you out, huh?". He said simply, "Not when I don't try because I don't care all that much.". I looked at him smirking, "Sure you don't.". Then I heard him say, "I don't because honestly I think your voice is kinda..." he stopped after saying kinda as if he was about to say something he would regret. I wanted to know what he was going to says now, "My voice is kinda what, Harrington?". He then looked the other way trying to think of something to say when I then walked over in front of him. "Is it annoying, Harrington?". He shook his head which surprised me but then I noticed how red his face was n smirked. I was right in front of him as I asked, "Tiring?". He shook his head again n muttered under is breath, "No its kinda h..hot..". He stuttered out the last word n I laughed. He mumbled, "Shut up..". I walkback over to the wall n said, "You are something else Harrington."

|| words: 359 ||