𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘵

|| Tw swearing n drinking ||

Steve's POV
I was still losing it for the fact I'd never thought I'd get to date Eddie "The freak" Munson in my life. While I was hiding how happy I was Eddie was leaned on the counter drinking a beer. But Eddie noticed I was losing it somehow, "You good Harrington?". I nodded while leaning onto a wall. He walked over after placing his beer down n told me, "You look like your about to cry your eyes out.". I gave him a "I don't know what your talking about" look he continued, "Do you miss Robin or something? I'm not keeping you against your will.". I had to admit I do miss Robin but that had nothing to do with this I was gonna be honest, "They'd be happy tears since I've loved you for a year but now I get to date you.". He laughed softly, "God you are strange Harrington.". I had small tears running down face which Eddie wiped away n chuckled. "And they call me a drama queen." is what he said after. I shushed n stated he was one which he had a quick thing to fire back. "You're the one who stands on tables infront of all the grade." was my reply. He smirked n whined, "They deserved it Harrington, and I was making a point.".

Eddie's POV
He replied with a boop n, "That's what you think.". I swatted his away. He grabbed my hand n booped me again, "Yeah that ain't gonna work Munson.". I bite his finger he looked at me with slight disappointment n said, "Good job, Dusin does that all the time.". I smiply said, "Bitch.". He booped me again n said, "But up love me.". I flipped him off n walked back to the counter. He smiled n replied, "Someone's being pissy again it seems.". I look at him with an offended look n put my hand on heart, "I am wounded!".

|| words: 330 ||