𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯

|| TW blood mentioning n swearing ||

Steve's POV
After getting in the car I started breaking down. I was crying my eyes out while softly hitting my head on the steering wheel. Soon I could hear the back door open n I heard Rob get in. I could hear her say my name for some reason. I then heard the door close as Eddie got in then I felt his hand stopping me from hitting my head more. He asked what happened. I replied softly, "When you guys were talking about Henderson it just made me feel worse about what happened so I just kinda started breaking down once I got in the car..". He apoligized even though it wasn't his fault n I told him that. He leaned back in his seat now talking to Robin about how we're dating but couldn't seem to find the last word so I said it, "Dating Eddie the word is dating..". He said thanks kind of rudely n rolled his eyes as I looked up with a small amount of blood running down my face. Eddie crawled over the center console n wiped off the blood. He then looked at his hands n quickly got out of the car.

Eddie's POV
I lied to Harrington when he asked if I was ok. He then got out of the car walking over to me asking if that was it. I mumbled, "I need to go. Right now.". He took a step back n then I said louder, "Steve fucking hurry!". He took another step back but ended up tripping over his own foot. He then was trying to get me to tell what was actually going on but I ran off instead.

Steve's POV
I got up n quickly got in the car starting it up n I yelled back to Robin, "Robin get your damn seat belt on!!" since I didn't know if she did on didn't. She yelled back, "Its on!". I yelled good n started talking calmly, "Ok so where do you wanna go eat-?". She asked what happened to Eddie n I just told her he went on a walk. I then started acting like a single mother asking her kid what they want to eat because I was panicing, "Ok so Robin sweetie you didn't answer my question where do you wanna go eat?". She yelled, "I'm sorry I was thinking Burgerking Burgerking!". I started driving towards Burgerking.

|| words: 409 ||