𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯..?

|| TW death ||

Steve's POV
Eddie yelled out to the knocker, "What!". The person replied, "There's been another murder, only here for questioning sir.". I went quiet then asking, "Wtf does he mean..?". Eddie ignored the question, "Who was it?". "He was in your hellfire club shirt, may I come in?". I got off the counter running to the door n Eddie nodded opening the door n the officer walking inside. I asked, "Where was it?". He replied quickly, "Rink-O-Mania.". Eddie covered his mouth with his hair n closed his eyes asking, "What was his name?". The officer sighed, "Dustin Henderson I believe.". My heart was broken I started crying n he continued, "Its hard to tell. His body was pretty mangled.". Eddie started to freak out, "Your joking.. Is this a prank!!??". The officer pulled the files out n showed us the pictures. I walked out crying. I was sitting in my car outside with knees pulled to chest crying eyes out. Eddie came out opening the car door n started speaking to me, "He said.. their taking him to the hospital.. he hasn't been pronouned dead but if he's alive he may never wake up..". I layed my head on my knees. Eddie continue, "We need to go hospital.". I stayed silent n he grabbed my shoulder shaking it. I replied not wanting to move, "What..?". He repeated, "We need to go to the hospital.". I nodded n asked, "Are we walking or do I need to drive..?". He said driving as I brought my knees down n he got in reassuring me, "Hey.. he's gonna be ok..". He looked out the window n I drove off to the hospital.

||location change||

Eddie's POV
I hadn't realized it until Steve spoke, "We're here.". He then layed his head on his knees again not getting out. I opened his door n picked him up trying to make him feel better by saying, "Its gonna be okay.". He shook his head, "No its not..". I disagreed, "He gonna be alive, Harrington.". He shook his head again as I walked into the hospital. I put Steve down n crouched next to Dustin's bed. Steve sat in the corner. Suzie had woken up as I asked, "What the hell happened?" even though I knew what happened. I told Suzie sternly, "Make sure Steve is stable." n I got up n left.

Steve's POV
I sat in the corner of the room crying my eyes out n hitting my head on the wall softly. Suzie told me calmly, "Steve calm down.". I continued anyway as the it went flat. The doctor dragged us out. When Eddie had ran back to the hospital. He was out of breath, "I have bad news.". I shrugged n he continued, "Vecna's not in the house.". He realized we were outside n asked why. I looked down fidgetting with my hands. He asked both me n Suzie what happened.

|| words: 494 ||