𝘌𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦

|| TW swearing, yelling, blood mentioning, n needles ||

-This is a week later-

Steve's POV
I was sitting on my bathroom counter with a earring that was the letter "E" n a sewing needle knowing I was about to do something stupid. I slowly pushed the needle through my ear n quickly put in the earring. I then got off the counter n went to my room changing into jeans n my yellow sweater then putting my shoes on n walking out. When I was about to walk out the door I turned around grabbing my walkman n two tapes then walking out. I made it to Eddie's trailer pretty quickly. Just like I've been doing everyday for the past week I paused for a second n then knocked. No answer. I knocked again. Knock. I heard him make a little knock n I spoke out softly, "Eddie..?". He didn't say anything so I continued, "I heard the knock can you please open the door?". His voice was raspy n weak sounding when he answered, "I can't do that Harrington.". I asked, "Why not.". He answered with a slight concerned tone, "Steve I'll hurt you.. We both know that..". I didn't care in the slightest, "Eddie I don't care please.". He spoke again alittle more quieter, "I can't..". I spoke sternly, "Eddie. I will break down this door if you don't open it.". He continued, "Steve.. I haven't had human contact in days.. I'll hurt you.. it's not a threat it's a fact.". I sighed n continued with my sentence, "Eddie goddamn Munson I don't care if I get hurt please open the damn door.". I was getting kind of tired of being told that he couldn't because I would get hurt n he knew I didn't care but he cared n I know he cared. I was lost in my thoughts for a couple seconds until I heard him start speaking again, "Steve I couldn't if I wanted.". This honestly kind of pissed me off but I kept calm for now, "Why not.". He sighed, "The boards.". Now I was starting to lose my temper, "Eddie I know for a fact that if you wanted you could break the damn boards.". He didn't change his mind, "I dont.. I'm gonna hurt you Steve.". I then lost my temper completely n yelled on accident, "EDDIE I DON'T CARE JUST OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE I WANNA FUCKING SEE YOU.". He yelled back, "I CAN'T STEVE.". Now that I thought about it I wasn't really mad I was more upset because it had been a week n I wanted to see my boyfriend who had been locking everyone out, "GODDAMNIT.". I dropped to my knees in front of the door n leaned my head on the door crying. He spoke softly with a tone that was showing he wasn't trying to lock me out n that he was just trying to protect me, "It's for the best..". I knew he was right but I missed him n I really wanted to see him, "Eddie please..". He kept telling me the same thing, "I will hurt you..". He knew I didn't care not just cause I kept saying it, "Eddie I do not care.. Please I just wanna see you..". For once he didn't repeat the words " I will hurt you" instead he just said, "I do..". I sighed, "Eddie.. Its not like I won't heal.. So please..". He still wasn't changing his mind, "I'm not going to Steve..". I was basically begging, "Eddie please.. please..". He answered with the normal responce, "No.". I leaned on the door still crying n he continued, "I'm sorry Steve..". I just replied mhm n hit the back of my head on the door slightly. There was a bit of silence n then, "Steve.". I was confused but answered softly, "What..?". He asked a simple question that confused me even more, "Are you bleeding?". I answered with a very confused tone, "Yeah..- Why..-?". He replied quickly, "Steve I can smell it. The closest thing to blood I've had in a week is raw meat and chuncks of my own skin.". I backed away from the door abit but didn't leave. He sternly spoke, "Go.". I replied sternly, "No.". He continued, "Hurry.". I continued with a stern tone, "No. I'm not going anywhere.". He wasn't talking sternly now but more so concerned, "Please, Steve.". I made my mind up that I wasn't going anywhere, "No. I came here to see you not to be told to go away.". He yelled abit, "STEVE. PLEASE.". I answered with my now normal answer, "No.". He sighed, "Bandage up the wound. Then I'll open the door.". I was surprised that he said he would open the door at all n it showed, "I don't have anything to bandage it with.- The best I could do is take out the earring n put a bandaid on it but I'd rather not.-". He then started yelling again, "CLEAN IT UP. STEVE.". I yelled back, "WITH WHAT- ALL I HAVE IS MY WALKMAN- I LITERALLY PIERCED MY EAR N THEN IMMEDIATELY CAME TO SEE IF YOU WOULD OPEN THE DOOR-". We were now just kinda of yelling at each other, "STEVE HARRINGTON YOU IDIOT.". I was still surprised, "I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST GONNA BE LIKE NORMAL WHERE I KNOCK TWICE N YOU WOULD BE AS QUIET AS A MOUSE THEN I WOULD GO HOME-". He yelled something I didn't realize until now, "WELL I DIDNT MEAN TO HIT MY HEAD.". I yelled now knowing that it was suppose to be like normal, "I CAN FUCKING TELL.". He stayed silent for a minute then started back on what he was doing before, "Steve go home. The smell is too strong.". I didn't care n I told him that, "I don't fucking care. Look Eds I know that you know I'm not leaving.". He sighed, "If I open the door so you can see me, will you leave?". I continued, "I also know that you know when I say see I mean more than a couple seconds n that I mean I wanna spend time with you.". He replied, "One minute max.". I answered obviously wanting more time, "No its been a week its gonna be longer than that or else I'm never leaving.". He replied, "Three minutes.". He took down the boards n opened the door. As he opened the door I saw that he had huge eyebags, huge wings, his eyes were a redder tone, n he had bandages all over from biting out chunks of his own skin. I stood up n looked at him with a concerned face n I just spoke without thinking, "You look like a mess.-". I then hugged him tightly. N he spoke sarcastically, "Gee, nice to see you too loverboy.". I answered with a small nervous smile on my face, "Sorry-.".

|| words: 1153 ||