𝘛𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

|| TW swearing n yelling ||

Steve's POV
I sighed n looked at Suzie, "Go do something in the living room.-". She sponded with a small amount of attitude, "Fine.". She walked into the living room n I got up n locked the door then sitting on the bed. Eddie looked at me, "What are you doing-?". I looked over confused, "Wdym..-?". He just looked at me n then spoke, "You locked the door- And you then sit on my bed-". I knew what he was talking about now so I clarified, "I locked the door so she doesn't come in n I sat on your bed cause its comfortable.". He continued, "For someone who claims he's not a Virgin you are an idiot-". I rolled my eyes, "I know what your thinking n I'm too tired to deal with it right now.". I laid back n he came over n laid next to me. I stared up at the ceiling n then heard Suzie, "DAY 10 OF BEING ONE LONELY MF.". Eddie yelled, "WHO ASKED.". I looked over at him with a straight face n spoke sternly, "Eddie. Don't yell at the kid.". I then laid on my stomach n covered my head with a pillow. I then heard Eddie yell, "BITCH WHAT WAS THAT NOISE??". He stood up n walked out then yelling, "BITCH" n I got up n followed. We saw Suzie wearing Eddie's chains. I looked over at the two of them n spoke sternly, "Suzie put them back n Eddie stop yelling at the damn kid.". Suzie yelled, "IM TRYING TO BE A BADASS LEAVE ME ALONE.". I looked at her, "Suzie.". She realized she wasn't getting out of it, "Yes mother." She took them off n threw them at Eddie. Eddie was just confused, "I can get you your own that actually fit you like goddamn-". I spoke like a mother as usual, "Suzie are you gonna no longer try n steal your dads stuff.". I heard Eddie is shock yell, "DAD?". Suzie answered with a hint of shamefulness in her tone, "No mom..". She then became more up beat, "Yay we finally have a dad.". Eddie yelled, "STEVE WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?". I looked at him, "I said it because your there dad.-". He yell asked, "SINCE WHEN-?". Suzie was just being happy to the side, "Since now. We finally have a dad!! Wooo!!". I told Eddie, "Since we started dating.". He held up his hands n went into his room n walked out with a smaller chain putting it on Suzie n she yelled in joy, "Yeah! I'm a badass now.". I sighed, "See your a good dad Eddie." n I walked back into the room n laid down again. Eddie came into the room n laid down curling up. I covered my head with the pillow again, "You guys are loud sometimes yk.". He didn't look up n he sounded tired, "Yeah yeah..". I smiled at him abit, "You know its true Eds.". He sounded kind of annoyed as well, "Your the one talking my ears off.". I flicked him n he started being dramatic, "oooOOW.". I laughed softly, "you deserved that Munson.". He rolled his eyes, "Sure I did.". I looked at him like 'really', "You did, You kept yelling at the kid so you did.". I heard Suzie yell from the other room, "Can you people shut up!". I got up n walked into the living room, "I know you didn't just say what I think you did.". She quickly responded, "I'm sorry!". I walked back into the room n laid down. I just had a feeling she rolled her eyes, "I can feel you rolling your eyes young lady.". I heard her call out from the living room, "I'm going to Dustin's house to find more things of his to have memory's.". I called back, "Ok don't get in any trouble.". She left n I sat up leaning on the wall. Not even 10 minutes later Suzie came running back in yelling, "LOOK-! I FOUND THIS IN DUSTIN'S ROOM!! LOOK AT THE DATE ITS LITERALLY TWO DAYS BEFORE HE YK-..". Me n Suzie talked abit about the things she found n Eddie asked us to be quiet so I got Suzie to go home. I sighed, "There is that better Eds..". He sighed n closed his eyes n I softly said, "I love you..". He didn't hear me n asked, "Hmmm?". I repeated myself, "I said I love you..". He replied, "Oh, I love you too.". I leaned down n kissed him on the nose then leaning my head back abit on the wall. He smiled slightly n I asked, "So your done locking everyone out right..?". We talked abit about that n I made the point about how he rarely even goes out.

|| words: 805 ||