𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦

|| Tw swearing n yelling ||
Steve's POV
All I could hear was Robin talking n she said, "Look behind us, Steve what is he doing?!". I yelled back at her, "ROBIN I'M DRIVING I CAN'T LOOK BACK". She yelled, "He's chasing us, push it, punch it!!!". I stepped on the gas with more power n yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOY MEAN HE'S CHASING US.". I took a sharp turn onto the highway as Robin was talking in the back, "Steve I know your freaking out right now- But he's getting faster. He looks weird AAAAAA-". She started yelling at the end as she almost got thrown to the other side of the car because of the turn. I paniced n started yelling, "OK OK SO ROBIN, EDDIE'S LIKE A FUCKING VAMPIRE N SHIT SO I'M PRETTY SURE HE'S CHASING US CAUSE I'M BLEEDING.". She reached for the bandages as she was yelling, "Then punch it cause he's getting really close!!". I started doging other cars while slightly picking up speed. I yelled back at Robin, "ROBIN WHERE IS HE NOW.". She yelled back, "Steve he jumped, Steve!! Steve go swerv knock him off of the car!!!". I yelled back sternly, "ROBIN I'M NOT GONNA KNOCK MY BOYFRIEND OFF A CAR. I DONT WANT HIM TO GET HURT YOU IDIOT.". She yelled back, "Me either but it kinda looks like he wants to kill us I don't think we have an option!!!". I once again yelled back sternly, "ROBIN I'M NOT GONNA DO IT". We kept yelling back n forth. Robin jumped forward n turned the steering wheel causing us to hit the other car n crash it. I was stepping on the gas with full power. I looked at Eddie through the side mirrors n saw him in the air n yelled, "WTF IS HE DOING?? IS HE FUCKING FLYING??".

Robin's POV
I was getting PTSD flashbacks from being in the upside down n then I started talking kind of calmly, "Maybe you could talk to him? Or yell out the window at him??". Steve yelled, "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT??" I yelled back, "Because you're dating?!? You're dating the bat flying towards us right now!!.". He yelled, "ROBIN IF I OPEN THE WINDOW THAT GIVES HIM A WAY IN". We both just were panicing on the inside n didn't know what to do. I then looked around for anything that could help. He then handed me his bat n yelled, "HERE TAKE THIS JUST IN CASE". Then we both felt the car move.

Eddie's POV
I landed ontop of Harrington's car n heard him from inside, "Did he just-". I leaned over n tapped on his window. He looked over n screamed. I just calmly said, "Hello Steve.". He just started yelling, "NO NO NO HELL NO." Robin grabbed the bat n yelled, "I can't break the window!!". I looked over n said, "Hello Robin.". Steve yelled at her, "ROBIN DON'T BREAK MY FUCKING CAR WINDOW.". Steve causally pulled a small verison of his bat out n rolled his window down n poked me with it. I grabbed the bat n just looked him dead in the eyes. He said softly, "I didn't think this through-". I then throw the bat into the highway to just hear Harrington yell, "NOOOO MY BABY BAT YOU BITCH". I attempted to grab his arm n he just yells, "NAH BITCH DON'T TOUCH ME". Robin then started rolling the window back up on my arm. I wasn't paying to much attention until I heard Steve yell, "ROBIN COVER YOUR HEAD I'M GONNA CRASH THE CAR.". She crouched down n cover her head as Harrington drove off the highway n crashed the car.

|| words: 624 ||