𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| TW: Swearing n small amount of drinking ||

Steve's POV
I had awoken to Eddie laying next to me. I got up to leave when I heard from behind mr, "Where do you think you're going Harrington?". I paniked not realizing he had actually been awake. He got up simply saying, "God I hate hangovers..". I sighed n muttered, "Most people do.". Eddie realized the fact I was next to him when he was sleeping n looked over at me, "What happened last night? Did we-?". I shock my head quickly n replied, "All we did was kiss-". Eddie grabbed some pills taking a couple as I started to explain what happened last night, "All that really happened was you got drunk, I was trying to keep the bottle away from you, you were pushing me up agaisnt the counter while reaching for it, n you kissed me after awhile of bickering n you took the bottle n chugged it after while I was in shock, n you made come into the room n laid on my lap n fell asleep n I was playing with you hair until I ended up falling asleep.". He smirked n replied, "Honestly I would do all that sober.". I was just shocked but he just sat back down n then continued, "Oh also when you just started to get drunk after giving me one of your rings which you will never be getting back you asked if we were married now since it fits on my ring finger.". He said that he never would do that but I didn't care n simply said, "Your still never going to get it back.". He sighed n called me a fucker. I smiled reassuring him it still wasn't my fault. I rolled my eyes as he flipped me off n leaned on the wall by the door. He stood up calling me the worst but I smiled slightly not caring.

Eddie's POV
I looked at harrington as he said, "I think your just being alittle pissy about losing on of your rings.". I walked over to him, "Oh am I now-". He smirked n replied, "Seems like it yeah.". I quickly pinned Harrington to the wall with one hand n said simply, "You've got guts Harrington, very stupid guts.". I moved closer to his face as he replied, "Sure keep telling yourself that.". I held up the ring that I had stolen back from Harrington n said, "Your guts aren't the only thing that's stupid.". He sighed n replied, "Its not like losing one would hurt you.". I put the ring back on n walked out.

Steve's POV
I followed behind Eddie who already started to drink again. I softly said, "Really right after a hangover you go right back to drinking.". He stopped for a second n took another drink. I sighed n walked over to the door. He asked confused, "Where are you going?". I gave him a look of disappointment n said, "You know there's a reason I'm still in a scoops outfit idiot.". He just laughed, "I thought you just wear that because, plus your other clothes look like it too.". I disagreed stating my clothes looking nothing like the sorts. I then walked out going to scoops.

|| words: 546 ||