Chapter 2

I shot up in bed. Sweat covered me from head to toe. Just a dream. It's just a dream. I breathed in deeply through my nose. I shook with sleepiness and absolute fear.

It's been 13 years and I still can't get over all this. My parents died in my hands. They were brutally murdered in front of me.

They were shot by a hunter. My father was a werewolf. My mother was a human. Just a human. Where as you may think these mysterious animals do not exist you are definitely wrong. They do.

And I am half of it. I'm half werewolf half human. If that makes any sense. My name is Isabella. But they call me Bella.

All my life I grew up without my parents. I can't even remember how look. Whenever I imagine them I imagine a big funny man. He laughs and jokes around with me. He loves his wife so dearly. When I imagine my mom I feel a small skinny fragile woman. When she smiles it feels like the world is igniting fireworks.

I shifted in my bed. I stood up and scooted to the edge of the bed. I felt sticky and wet. I tried to not to think about it as I made my way to the bathroom. I lived alone and it hasn't been that bad. I moved in to a little town called Haworth. It's been good. I had one month to get everything arranged. Now it time to go off to school.

I'm not like most girls. Honestly, I ain't skinny. Weighing approximately 125 pounds. While most girls don't reach 100 I exceed that limit. I have long black hair. It reached down just above my waist. I have crystal blue eyes. My lashes are long and I honestly love them.

I always wonder if I look like them. Like my father and mother. Did they both have black hair? Did they have blue eyes? I even asked myself: Did they love me?

I shook my head and leaned on the bathroom counter. I stared at myself for a good 5 minutes. I sighed and made my way to the shower. I started stripping as I thought of my family. I never really had a mother figure in my life. Adam was the man that found me. While Erick was the little boy. I never really had a mother figure in my life.

Well if you don't count Erick dressing up like one time to time. A chuckle passed my lips as I remembered how he looked. Erick has always been one good friend. He's always been my brother. Blood related or not.

Adam was another story. He without a doubt was my father. He cared about me so much. Treated me spoiled rotten. He always said that my parents were the gentlest people he's met. While he's not my actual father he treated me like one. He will always take care of me. Whenever I brought up a boy he would always go dad commander. Saying that it was bad and then went through the whole condom, protection, Std crap like that. It's quite embarrassing.

When I turned 15, that around the age that most werewolves decide to move or go and find somewhere to live, I moved. I had to get away from my past life. I needed a pack. Adam and Erick are not in fact werewolves. They were in the silverstone pack. Only as lookouts for the wolfs. When my pack.... Was destroyed, they went into refuge with the humans. Taking me with them. Thats when I turned rogue.

I was ready to start a new pack. I needed protection that Erick and Adam could not give me. I grew up craving for a pack again. Not for friends but for protection and love. I did not want to befriend them... At least not till I am used to them.

I was already done with my shower and I stepped out. I wrapped myself in a warm towel. I didn't look at my reflection as I passed the mirror. I hurridley changed into some comfy clothes. I'm not much of dressing up. More than likely I'll shred them as I shift.

I had about an hour or so to get ready for school. I went and scrubbed my teeth and pulled my hair into a loose tail. I went back into my room and turned on the TV. I looked through channel to channel until I found the news.

I have the tendency to look at the news to see if anything happens. Especially in Haworth. You never know if this place can be dangerous. I looked up packs around here and found two rivalries. Pack Whitepaw and pack whitestone.

When I read the the whitestone was an old pack from generations ago I did a double take of the similarities. Silverstone and whitestone practically thrived the exact same. I plan to go with them if not with the Whitepaw.

When I saw that all is right with the world I turned off the TV. I was nervous for today but I had to keep my head up. It was time for me to show this place that Isabella is not a carefree girl. I can be ruthless and also I have a dark past to lead me on.