Chapter 5

You've got to be kidding me. I closed my eyes as they bounded my wrists with rope. How could this happen. I sighed and looked up. They had thrown me over their shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

At least they were kind enough to lend my a shirt. Although I'm pretty sure my whole rear-end is on full view. Red seeped through my cheeks at the thought of them looking at me.

We have been walking for a good 20 minutes. My legs were going numb and the ropes are biting into my skin.

"Can I please walk?" I groaned out. I felt them stop and I yelped when I was thrown down. I fell on my back and a felt rocks jabbing into my skin. "Ow."

"Shut it, girl." I heard Paul growl. I narrowed my eyes.

"why should I lis-...." I was cut short when he punched my jaw. Pain shot up through my mouth. I could taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. I turned and spat on the ground. I turned my head and faced Paul. "Bastard." I mumbled under my breathe.

"What did you say, bitch?" He growled out his hand shot back to slap me but was caught by a man.

"Stop it, Paul. Leave the girl alone." He growled out. Clearly getting agitated with him. "Go check patrol." Paul was about to argue but the guy sent him a look.

Clearly the guy was powerful enough that Paul actually listened. With a glare to my way he shifted into his wolf and sprinted away.

I sighed in relief and felt myself loosen up. I glanced up to the guy. "Thanks." I said slowly.

The man grunted and picked me up flinging me up over his shoulder. I sighed here we go again.

We started walking again. I tried to not bother them agian. I did not want another beating. As more minutes passed i found myself in front of a huge house. I felt my mouth open as i gazed at the house.

Damn, these rich folks just keep going at it. I looked around to see there was about 10 people staring at us. I started buckling in the guys grasp. He growled lowly.

"Please put me down. Ill do what you ask just please keep my body off of show! My ass is hanging out and there is guys watching." I quickly whispered.

He sighed and set me down. I wobbled but he grabbed my arm to steady me. With the ropes still around my wrists i tried pulling the shirt lower.

"Alan, lets go." One of the guys said to my captivator. He grunted and pulled me using the ropes. I stumbled and landed on my knees. I cried out in pain as my leg stretched out. Spreading the bite longer. Concrete riped through my knees. I hissed in pain, again. I looked down and saw blood dribbling down the sides of my wounds. I couldn't heal properly without any kind of medicine. And especially if they keep making me hurt it.

Alan pulled on my ropes again and I blindly followed. Tripping most of the way there. As we entered the house food drifted up to my nose. At that moment my stomach rumbled loudly.

Alan and the guys didn't even bother to stop. They just kept dragging me. I didn't eat anything today. Let's just say I'm already weak with the amount of blood lost. Don't get me started on hunger. I pouted as we passed the kitchen. My stomach still rumbled. We went down a long flight of stairs.

They shoved me into a little room. I stumbled and fell. My face hit the pavement and I winced on the impact. I'm not a fucking dog.... Wait never mind I am. But I was a majestic dog I should be treated like a human. Which I am!

I slowly scooted my self up and crawled to a corner. I breathed through my nose to try to keep myself together. With all the blood I'm losing I won't be able to move or fight off anyone. Being part wolf doesn't let me heal fast. Only full bloods are. My mother was human so I inherited half of hers and half of my father's.

I laid my head down and pulled my legs up to my chest. I caught my breathe as my injured leg stretched the skin as I moved it.
I looked up to the ceiling. So much for the first day of school. I sighed and tried to not start crying. Why am I feeling this way? I needed to get out. I slid up the wall and clenched my teeth. I about screamed in pain. Curse my slow healing.

I wobbled around trying to find an opening. Not one window stood out. I hopped to the door and reached for the handle. At the moment my fingers touched the surface my hand screamed with the touch. I gasped and slid down. Holding my hand.

"Silver." I hissed out. I shut my eyes and whimpered. When I pulled out my arm and inspected it there was a red mark on my fingers. If I was full blooded a little silver could easily knock me out. I'm in a weak state so I could've died. Sometime I thank being part wolf.

I pulled away from the door handle. I went back to my little corner and curled up in a ball. I just wanted to go home. I miss Erick. I miss Adam. I wish I never left. I was a foolish child. Thinking I could live alone. Each year I want to just curl up and just go away. I left them because I thought it's the right thing to do. But it only hurts me more.

I sighed and shut my eyes. The pain throbbed all over my body. My eyes sprung open as i heard a deep menacing growl. It shook me down to my bones. That growl was deep and full of power. My nose picked up a faint smell of wood and pine. I closed my eyes again. Enjoying the smell of freedom.

The door banged open and I swear when I say this. A God stood before me with all its rich and glory.