Chapter 19

The next day I was walking through the mall, surprisingly Rylan didn't come with me. He stayed behind to talk to some alpha's about the rogue problem.

I practically begged him if I could go. He didn't budge until I told him I'll buy something for me for tonight. After that he practically kicked me out so I could go buy it.

"Excuse me." A girl said while I roamed the clothes. "Hi I'm Jessy, if you need any help with anything, don't be shy to ask." I smiled gratefully and turned back. "And also today will be your last day."

I froze and quickly turned. "What did you just say?" My heart hammered in my chest.
"Uhhhhh I said this weekend is a tax free weekend." She said smiling and looked confused. "Is something wrong?"

I shook my head and quickly exited the store. I walked with my hand on my chest. Am I having hallucinations.

Last night I fell asleep after crying for hours. It was one of the most worse days ever. I can't believe Adam... My Adam is dead.

My stomach grumbled interrupting my thoughts. I looked down the mall and my eyes landed on a small cafe.

I picked up my pace and entered the cafe. I walked up to the counter pondering what I will get. I looked through the menu at the top and decided just to get a cappuccino and two blueberry muffins.

I ordered and with a thankful smile I walked away to a small table. After eating my second muffin and half of my cappuccino I took out my phone and looked through my messages, smiling as I had twenty messages from Rylan.

10:10 - Babe you okay?
10:15 - Babe?
10:18 - You better answer.
10:26 - What are you doing!?
10:38 - Baby are you okay?
10:40 - I'm not joking you better answer!
10:50 - Isabella!
10:53 - Fine whatever.
10:59 - Babe please update how are you?
11:10 - Baby please I'm not joking.
11:18 - Holy shit if you don't answer I'm calling the police!
11:25 - Okay maybe not the police....
11:36 - Dear lord child you have a flipping phone use it!
11:37 - dammit Isabella
11:38 - okay I'm sorry I exxagerated.
11:40 - please answer me.
11:45 - Ive been waiting for an hour.
11:46 - please answer.
11:57 - thats it I'm coming.

Buzz buzz

11:58 - be there in twenty.

I giggled at how immature he is being. I got up and grabbed my trash and tossed it out. I decided to just meet Rylan up to the entrance.

As I walked to the entrance I felt as if I was being watched. I stopped and turned around. I didnt see anyone that stood out. I bit my lip and began picking up my pace once again.

I made it to the doors and walked out into the crisp air. I shivered and hunkered lower in my jacket. I stood and looked for Ryan's new yellow car. I spotted it by a small alley. I quickly walked to it. I saw a figure get out. He had a dark hoodie jacket on. I smirked.

"Hey baby sorry. But I'm here now. Nice jacket." I said giggling as I went to his side. He had his hoodie up. I walked up and hugged him. Is he getting buffer? And new cologne?

I looked up and smiled. I reached up and tugged the hoodie down. My blood turned ice cold. This is not Rylan.

"Who... Who are you... " I gasped and took a step away.

"Time for my revenge, my little girl." The man with a deep scar on his forhead said.

"You!" I screamed.

"Yes it's me." He smiled evilly and took a step towards me. I turned to run when I felt him surge towards me. His canines sank into my neck. I screamed and fell forward into darkness.