Chapter 18

I slowly drifted awake. I laid there wondering what I was doing. Then the events that happened made me shoot up in the bed, gasping.

"Rylan!" I screamed out. It was the first thing that shot out of my mouth. I looked around and noticed I was still in my room. Why would Rylan still keep me here? Rylan ran in looking around.

"What's wrong?" He yelled out coming towards me. I started sobbing and he wrapped me into his arms. I cried into his chest. The tingles that shot throughout my body calmed me down.

"They are after me, Rylan. Their going to kill me..." I cried out. Looking up at his brown eyes. They looked confused.

"Who?" He said tucking my hair behind my ear.

"The people that murdered my parents." I said gulping. Rylan growled and pulled me back to him.

"They would never touch you." He growled again kissing my hair. His chest rumbled underneath my head. I grabbed on to his shirt pulling him closer. I was scared for me. But mostly scared for Rylan. What if he can't protect me. They'll kill him without a hesitation.

Rylan pulled my head up with his hand. He leaned down brushing his lips across my own. I sucked in a long breathe. Fearful yet aroused. I soon found myself leaning in more and kissing him. He kissed me back. Our lips found each other and I knew this was forever. I wanted him and he wanted me.

We continued to kiss until I needed to breathe. Pulling back I sucked in oxygen looking into Rylan's eyes. His sparked with lust and love. I leaned back until I was on my back. I pulled Rylan over me and I kissed him. His hand went around my waist pulling it to him.

In less than a few seconds we were tangled in each others arms. Kissing down my cheek he hesitated on the cast. Throughout the whole thing I forgot about this stupid cast. I touched it with my fingers. It didn't hurt as bad. Rylan stared down at it with sadness. He began pulling him back but I whimpered holding onto his arm.

He looked up and met my eyes. I reached up and ripped the cast off. I flinched at the pull but other than that I knew I was ready. Pulling Rylan's head to my neck, he gasped and pulled me away. Looking down at my neck. He growled and got up. He went to the wall and punched it. Making a huge hole. I slowly reached up. I got up and went to the mirror. I gasped as I saw my neck. Bruises filled my neck. Dark blue spots throughout my whole neck.

I heard bones crunching and turned to see Rylan in his wolf form. A deep growl rumbled in his chest. He stepped toward me. I sank down to my knees closing my eyes. His tongue flicked onto my chest. Up to my neck. He licked up until my whole neck was covered in wet dog saliva. I grimaced in the feel of it.

Once he was done he stepped back and laid down. I got up and grabbed a nearby shirt. I wiped off the saliva standing up. I faced the mirror and sighed in relief. The bruises were slowly fading away and the pain was vanishing.

I heard bones crunching again and turned to see a naked Rylan. My eyes couldn't help but travel down south. A deep chuckle made my eyes snap up to Rylan's. I blushed a deep crimson color. I looked down and Rylan walked towards me. With his finger he pulled my head up.

He leaned down and covered my mouth with his. I kissed him back pulling my arms around him. Picking me up he walked towards the bed. He laid me gently down and looked into my eyes.

"Isabella... I want to do this right... Will you let me mark you?" My heart stopped as he said those words. My mind couldn't make up it's mind. But my heart surged with love. I knew the answer to that question.

I nodded and Rylan looked surprised. He smiled a huge smile and laughed. "Finally. I'll make this as painless as possible, my love." He leaned down kissing my lips. He slowly traveled down to my neck. I shivered as his tongue touched my sweet spot. I felt his canines skim across it. He slowly clamped down and I hissed in pain but it soon was replaced by pure bliss.

I slowly fluttered my eyes closed. His hands were tangled in my hair. He pulled out licking away the blood. I sighed in content. He pulled back his face shone with love.

I smiled. I soon found myself marking him as my own also. His blood slid down my throat. It felt so right. He soon let out a purr that made me giggle. I didn't let go. Until I felt his blood slowly clotting up. I pulled away and licked away the blood.

In less than a few minutes we were both naked in my bedroom. Rylan looked down my body and I blushed in his intense stare. "You are absolutely gorgeous and all mine." we continued to kiss until he slowly pushed inside of me.

It was all pain throughout it until he finally caught on to my pain. He whispered sorry over and over again until I gave in into the pain. I soon found myself enjoying it. He slowly gained speed until I was screaming his name over and over.

"Yes. Say my name again." Rylan growled in my ear. I screamed out on more time until I fell over the edge. A few more minutes and Rylan pulled out. He landed beside me breathing roughly. I pulled the covers around me.

Rylan grabbed his shorts from the ground and pulled them on. I grabbed my undergarment and pulled them on. I reached up and kissed Rylan. We pulled away smiling.

"Well, well, well isn't this a horrendous sight to my eyes." our heads snapped up to face the voice. My face paled but soon a smile overtook my features.

"Erick!"