2 | Basketball

Silas' POV/PERSPECTIVE:

"beep, beep, beep" my radiating, annoyingalarm starts to go off. Another day at the school of misery. I groan as i stretch in my bed before carrying myself to go to the bathroom and wake myself up with some cold water. I don't do skincare. This just wakes up my senses if you know what I mean. I look at the girl laying in my bed. Man, i should've have not had sex with her last night. What have i turned into.

I go over to her to try waking her up, "Hey Alyssa, wake up" i say shaking her shoulder. "My name is Ellie!" She squealed in my face while picking up her clothes from my bedroom floor. "I'm in your biology class, my name is after yours when sir marks the role and i wave at you everyday. How do you not remember my name" she asks me. while putting on her clothes. For gods sake, she's fucking annoying.

"Okay, okay Aly- Ellie.. Get out now please i'll see you at um.. bio class" i tell her while pushing her out of my room lightly. "Okay bye Silas" she says before winking. Fuck she was annoying and clingy. Anyways i have to get ready. I pick out a quick outfit, brush through my hair a bit, drown myself in my cologne that everyone compliments and then shoved my books in my bag, making my way downstairs.

I said good morning to my family and poured myself some cereal, lucky charms. Yes i still eat lucky charms. Shut up. After i'm finished i say goodbye to my parents and sister. Driving off to school, mid way i remember i'm partners with Sophie. Where do i start with miss Sophie Campbell. That's a story for another time. All you need to know i would rather sleep outside then with her.

I arrive at school, meet up with Jackson and Jeremiah at the front gate and we start walking into school. Going to the directions of our first class of the day. English. With Ms Etten, Great.. just great.

I walk into English, not late surprisingly. I look around for Sophie, wait why am i looking for her. I see her anyways, gotta get used to that ugly face of hers.. Okay fine, she's not ugly i've got to admit but her attitude sure is and her personality and you know how the drill goes. I see a hand waving in my face, someone who was sitting down. Oh great it's Alys- Ellie.. Shit. "Hi Silas, i told all my friends about our little slumber sex party, just the me and you. You know last night" she says twisting her hair in her fingers and chewing her gum loudly.

Fuck she said it so loud. That was so embarrassing... I look around the class and i see Grace, Scarlett and.. Sophie laughing at me. "Did you really fuck Ellie?" Sophie asked me laughing. "He's really down bad" Grace added on. "Maybe he's just always horny" Scarlett said after Grace. Their laughing echoing in my ears. Fucking hell, they were annoying especially Sophie.

"Very funny, little bunch of eavesdroppers" i tell them pissed before Jackson comes and tells me to leave them alone, Of course he would. He's dating Grace. I sit down next to Jeremiah and Jackson at the back and by the corner of my ear i hear Scarlett replying to me saying  "Your one night stand told us". Fuck.. Why was Ellie telling everyone, this is going to he embarrassing as shit. I'm texting her.

I place my phone behind my book as i go on the app messages, click on the contact Alyssa.. I really named her Alyssa. How stupid.

                                                                messages:
Silas: Can you stop telling people about last night?
Ellie: Mhm why not? Want more?
Silas: No, No i don't. Just stop running your mouth
Ellie: We'll see about that

This girl is so childish it's driving me crazy, i can't let the rest of the school know. I shouldn't have done it. I regret it so bad.

Ms Etten put on a video to watch on the board, based on what we're learning. She turned off the lights as she presses play and sits back on her desk. Can this day get any worse? My instincts shift my head slowly to Sophie to see her watching the video looking bored as fuck.. When all the sudden she moves her head in my direction. She notices i'm already looking at her and chucks me a big dirty look as shifts her head back to the board. Fucking bitch.. She sure is one.. Trust me. I laughed to myself. I had to find a way to beg Mr Kingston to some how separate us. I needed to.