4 | "There's One Bed"

Leave comments, i love to read your thoughts! <3

SILAS' POV/PERSPECTIVE:

"There's one fucking bed" I hear Sophie say in an annoyed, helpless voice as she lets out a sigh as her palm goes to her forehead.

"No,no, no. This has got to be some mistake" i say. Was the school fucking serious? Or was it Mr Kingston? Because I'm definitely complaining about this and I'm sure Sophie would be more then happy to do so with me.

First I get paired up with the person I despise most in the school for the trip I've been planning my whole life with my best friends and now I have to sleep less then 3 inches from her? No way.

Fire starts gliding, heating in my veins as i walk into the cabin and sit on the bed, planting my head into both my hands. I start to notice Sophie with a mad, nerve look on her face as she chucks both mine and hers suitcases inside on the floor. Standing there. Looking at the cold, wood planks. The ground.

"Come on" i tell her as i grab her hand roughly, intertwining our fingers together as and drag her outside. "Where are we going" She asks confused, "To ask for a room with two beds" i reply as we kept on walking, pretty fast.

"Good" She replies.

Mr Kingston catches my eye. "Jackpot" i mumble to myself as i let go of Sophie's hand.

"Sir..I think you have made a mistake with the whole one bed thing in me and Sophie's cabin" i let him know pointing in our cabins direction.

"Ohh, yeah there was no other cabins left with the bunk beds or you know the two single mattresses." He says letting us know.

"Are you serious Mr Kingston, Get us another room!" Sophie says with attitude. That damn tongue of hers. Don't remind me.

"Sophie unfortunately there isn't any other rooms left. Drop the attitude unless you want to sleep outside" Mr Kingston replies to her dead in the eye.

She looks at me, a look a can't explain. Like tired, mad.. I don't fucking know. Her face was hard to read. "You two get ready for the first activity. Self defence. Go get changed. Shoo!" Mr Kingston let's us know. Flicking his hands for us to get out of his way. Rude.

"Come on Silas, let's go" Sophie tells me before walking off clearly unbothered as she lets out a helpless sigh. What's her deal?

Within seconds, maybe a minute or so... we reach our cabin. We unblock the front door as we both walk in. I notice 2 girls whispering.. standing literally right in front of me and Sophie's dorm. Ellie and her friend Melissa. "Silass, sneak out with me tonight? Or maybe a exchange of partners would be nice" Ellie says with puppy eyes as Melissa budges her shoulder with her elbow.

I stand at the door, I mean yeah we had sex. But it was a one time thing. I didn't know she would take it this far, or seriously. She was starting to piss me off especially when she told half the class about our one night stand. Fucking hell.

"I know you want it to happen again Silas" she said blinking repeatedly. Was she not embarrassed. She looked funny as hell trying to "seduce me".

"I'm good thanks" i tell her with a forced smile on my face. I make my way over to the door halfway before I hear Ellie's tone again.

"You really want to stay with Sophie Campbell? You've got to be kidding me" Ellie says. I don't know what but something lit up in me. Something mad about the way she spoke about Sophie. What the hell.

I get nudged out of my thoughts before I felt a presence behind me. Sophie. "Ellie get the fuck lost, you desperate bitch" Sophie says loudly enough for both Ellie and Melissa to hear. I look back at her and notice Soph laughing.