28 | Exposed By Booze

Omg! Hey guys, I am back. Long story, but hope you guys are ready for this chapter!

Silas' POV:
"Jeremiah man, what about we throw an absolute rager tonight?" I told him getting out the pool after we all swam for a couple hours. "You just read my mind Silas! I was just about to say" Jeremiah told me laughing. "Alright! Let's start to get it ready mother fuckers!" He said cheering as the rest of our friends got filled up with excitement.

The girls quickly hovered out of the pool drying themselves off. "What's the rush babe?" Jeremiah screamed to Scarlett. "You don't understand! We need to start getting ready" Scarlett squealed before running off inside. Grace screaming "Bye!" as she follows Scarlett in, Sophie following them with a towel wrapped around her. God, they looked so funny!

"Sometimes I feel lucky to be a male" Jackson says. "Who cares man! Let's get this party set up!" Jeremiah says. "Cmon! Cmon" I scream as I dry myself off.

This is gonna be wild.

...

"Jere, hella people are showing up! You sure this is alright?" I told Jeremiah with nervousness the house that his parents have worked for, for years is going to get flipped upside down. "Yeah man it's alright, I mean... You only live once" Jere said as he proceeds to welcome more people through the front door.

Music was loud, people were fun, alcohol was loaded. This could possibly be one of the best parties Jeremiah has thrown, Or even anyone for that matter of fact. The sun has gone down so the lights have become more vibrant... All sorts of colours flashing in the house. People making out, grinding on each other, doing shots and even playing TWISTER but included with some TEQUILA.

My eyes travel across the room before they land on Sophie... And some guy? She stood, laying her body among a wall. The body that was in my hands less than 24 hours ago, clamped against me... Less than 24 hours ago. My body lit up, it fired with jealousy. What was he doing with Sophie, my Sophie.

I mean did they know each other? Was he- I don't know with her in the past. Oh my... I need to shut up. I don't care, I mean she was a- A one time thing. I mean, She made it clear it was a ONE time thing, especially. Her eyes flickered up to him, giggling as she took a sip from her cup. He must've been making jokes, probably dry ones. I know Sophie... She wouldn't go for someone like him, My eyes laser to the guy she was with... Blonde hair, he could pull off being 5'11. I laughed, 5 foot fucking 11. Man was short... He- "Hey Silas...You good?" Jackson snapped and interrupted me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah i'm all good" I slapped his shoulder friendly. No i'm not all good, Sophie was there with a guy. And it wasn't me, No i'm not fucking 'good'. Why did I even care, my thoughts were flooded with questions and feelings. Clenching my jaw, I tuned my head down to my cup, trying not to look anxious... Mad. "Silas, Don't worry about her" Jackson said.

"Who's her?" I asked nonchalantly. "Sophie" Jackson replied, tilting his head with oblivion. "What about her?" I told him placing my cup on the bench with aggression. My eyes flicking between Sophie and that dick head, and Jackson. Anger burned passively within me. "Ive seen you checking her out all night... Not even her, death staring the guy she's been with." Jackson told me straight up.

"Look man I don't know what happened between you guys-" Jackson said before I looked at him with a stare, cutting him off. "Or what... Didn't happen. But i know for a fact, that you and Sophie were supposed rivals so i'm a bit confused here buddy." Jackson said screaming over the loud, intense music in the background. "Nothing happened!" I screamed back over the head banging music. "Now come on let's go take some shots.. Oh Silas! No- Uh! Damn it... We missed them" Jackson said acting like a kid as he proceeded to watch guys devouring all the shots until none were left.