17 | Movies

SILAS POV/PERSPECTIVE:

Being awoken from the sun that had come from the morning skies. The light beaming through my curtains as I completely open my eyes. Stretching in my bed as I crack my neck letting go of the tense feeling, the pain aching from the uncomfortable position I must've been in while sleeping for hours. I know, bad habit.

You shouldn't crack your neck.. But I just have the urge and can't fight it.

Grabbing my phone from my wooden bed side table besides me, noticing the time 11:57am. Oh shit.. Also noticing the group texting, or should I say spamming on the chat. Curiosity goes running through my head as I scroll all the way up where they all started texting.

They wanna go to the movies? I had nothing else better to do so I thought to myself I might as well go.
Jackson, Jeremiah, Grace, Scarlett and.. Sophie have already booked and it's turned out they booked a seat for me too. Kind of sweet.

"Sure I'll be there" I text back to everyone. I grab my black shirt dangling on the top of my chair as it's ends are temped to just slip onto the ground. Grabbing the shirt as I pull it over my head. My fingers feel the cold metal doorknob, twisting it as the door unlocks.

Making my way downstairs, my stomach rumbling as it craves any food source it could get. "Hey S" Payton squeals as she sees me walking down the stairs. Running up to me as she tugs at my leg. My 6'3 figure looking down at her 4'5 self. She's so short, but she's only six what was I expecting. "Hey Pay" I reply to her, ripping her off before tickling her. Hearing giggled escape from her mouth as laughs start to fill up the room, coming from both her and I.

We both make our way to the kitchen as I see both my mom and dad. "Morning Silas" My mother says as she mixes her coffee with a small, metal spoon. A tornado forming in the hot liquid as she bring the warm ceramic to her lips. "Good morning Mom" I reply, a yawn escaping my throat as I go into the backyard and notice my dad sitting on one of the chairs.

Sunlight hitting his skin as he takes in the warmth and makes a good use out of it. He was never really a big fan of winter, cold weather in general to be honest. "Good morning Son" my father says. "Morning dad" I reply. I take a seat beside him in the sunlight and we start to talk about all different sorts of things.

The university I might be attending even got brought  up to the conversation. Harvard, I might be a "player" after all but I've got to admit I'm pretty smart. Despises the person that people view me as.. I've always gotten good grades and actually put in effort in school. I was never the type to open up to anybody in my feelings... or if I got a bad mark.

My whole life I've suffered and recovered in secret.. On my own, all different problems.

I liked it that way.. I didn't like people seeing me as weak or vulnerable. I can't bare the thought of people seeing through my walls I've put up my whole life. The bad, tough, rude image I've shown everyone to cover up my emotions. I hate it.. I really do but I kind of love it at the same time.

Sitting besides my father as my skin absorbs the sunlight hitting down on me. Looking back at my father as he starts talking again. "You better not disappoint me son, You may have good grades but it doesn't cover up the fact your a bad human being" He said in disappointment as he sipped on his coffee.

His words were like a dagger going straight through my heart. They were sharp, determined. It's like he was so committed on his opinion about me and that's what hurt me most.. How he saw me, thought of me, viewed me. "I won't let you down dad" I tell him trying to sound convincing to his stubborn self as I get up from the seat I was sitting on. "I'm going out" I say finishing off my sentence before heading back inside.

I go back up to my room and pick out a outfit for today. Placing the clothes on the bed as I close my curtains and begin to strip out of my clothes and into my new ones. Minutes go by and I was finished changing.. Heading over to my bathroom as I splash my face with cold water. The hydrating liquid against my face as it awakens the last of my sleepy instincts. Brushing my teeth and spraying a shit load of cologne that I get plenty of compliments from.

That stuff smelt good.. Like really good.

I walk out of my room and say goodbye to my mother and sister that were sitting in the living room. Grabbing my keys and heading out the front door. I walk up to my car as I unlock it, grabbing my phone out to text my friends. "Be there in 5" I text them before hopping in my car and began to drive.

I can't drive without music.. I mean music is life! Am I right? But your taste in music has to be good for it to bring out a vibe.. I mean everyone has a different vibe with different music taste however I always preferred Chase Atlantic, The Neighbourhood, The Weeknd, Drake, Kanye.... You get where I'm going with this right?

...

Parking my car in the parking lot as I got out of my car and spotted Jackson and Jeremiah walking just a bit in front of me. "Hey guys!" I screamed. "Silas!" Jackson screamed as he started to laugh. They stopped walking as I caught up to them.

"What are we even watching anyways?" I asked them.

Hi beautiful people! Next chapter tomorrow. Love you all, thank you for all the reads <3

Yours Truly, Mary
Stay Beautiful x