18 | Chocolate

SOPHIE'S POV/PERSPECTIVE:

"Where are the boys?" I asked Scarlett curiously while Grace, Scarlett and I continue to fill our buckets full of popcorn. Minutes go by and we were still waiting around, trying to waste a bit of time before I hear Grace speak up. "Look who it is" She said with a smirk growing on her face to the look of her boyfriend Jackson running up to her.

My head turned as I notice Silas and Jeremiah walking just behind Jackson. Silas texting somebody on his phone and a smile starting to form on Jeremiah's face by the looks of Scarlett standing right in front of him. They were dating now, I mean our whole friend group were dating each other besides Me and Silas which was no way in hell going to happen! Just for your information, thank you very much.

I notice Jackson and Grace hugging.. Scarlett running up to Jeremiah's arms for a hug too, full of warmth it looked like. Oh god, I felt so single. I didn't really care anyways.. At least I think that.. I don't need a man, forget it! I can live without one just like I have been.

Standing there with 3 popcorn buckets in my hand that I've been forced to hold I turn my head over to my left to see Silas starting to walk up to me. "Tell me why you are carrying that much buckets? Right your going to eat them all" He said as he started to laugh, a cocky smile appearing on his face as a strand of his brown fluffy hair falls on his forehead.

Gosh, he was such a dick but he was good looking as much as I would hate to admit it. I never let him think that though. Too much of a ego boost for his cocky personality to handle. "Shut up" I told him as I started to look around for somewhere to place them.

"Here" He said as he grabs the popcorn buckets from my arms, placing the three buckets full of popcorn on a table a couple feet behind us. "Much better" I say as I fix my shirt up, noticing his eyes pierce through my body.. In the meantime I decided to act like I didn't notice him looking at me.

"So um, about the project. Do you want to.. as much as I would hate it, come over on Monday after school or something?" I asked him. I really, really didn't want him to even step foot in my house but I just wanted the good grade. He puts his hands in his front pockets as he walks up to me.

"Oh how very nice of you to invite me" He says sarcastically as he lets out a light chuckle, his 6'3 figure hovering over my body, staring intensely into my eyes. Scanning my facial features like he always does for some weird reason. "I don't care about you, I just want a good mark" I say with attitude resisting the urge to look down at his lips because his face happens to be inches away from mine.

"Looks like we're on the same page sweetheart, I don't give a fuck about you either" He says looking up and down at me. That signature cocky smirk starting to appear on his face as his tongue hits the inside of his cheek. "Let's hope it's a good movie" He says crossing his fingers sarcastically as he started to walk with the others, grabbing one bucket of popcorn as he chucks a couple pieces of popcorn in his mouth. "Asshole" I mumbled to myself as I grabbed the other two buckets passing them to Scarlett and Grace. I didn't want any, I guess. I just bought a bar of chocolate real quick on my way.

Handing in our tickets as the worker leads us to our room. "On your right, room number 4" the blonde haired, male worker notified us. We thanked the awfully looking young boy and started to walk over to watch this movie. Walking next to Scarlett I ask her "Everything going good with Jeremiah?"
"Amazing" She replied looking genuinely happy.

"You don't mind if I sit next to him do you?" She asked in sorrow. "It's completely fine, You can go!" I told her as I smiled. I wanted her to be happy and she deserved it after all these years of trust issues from her past relationships she has been through.