20 | "Please Mom!"

SOPHIE'S POV/PERSPECTIVE:

"Please Mom!" I begged my mother, just a couple minutes ago I have asked her about going to a party one of the girls in my class were throwing at their beach house tonight. Although I couldn't get her to agree on letting me go. "You've been going out way too much Soph, Enough!" My mother warned me in a frustrated tone as we both stood in the kitchen bright in the morning.

"Your going to ruin my whole day at school now" I said just to make her feel bad, I know manipulative.. as I walked off before getting interrupted. "Fine, fine you can go" My mom said as I heard her sigh. A smile creeped up to my face as I spun back around and walked back to her. Kissing her cheek, "Thanks Mom" I told her before placing my bowl of finished cereal into the sink and heading to school. "C'mon Isabel, we're going to be late" I rushed my sister as she hurried down the stairs.

"Coming, Here" She said as she reached the bottom of the stairs. We greeted our mom goodbye as we made our way to my car. Blasting the music as it pumps out of my speakers, flowing into our ears and flooding our stress with rhythms and tunes. Stopping at a traffic light I get a notification from my phone. "Can you check who it is and what" I told Isabel, Putting the music driver since I can't check my phone while in the drivers seat.

"From.. Silas? And it says we're presenting the project today" Isabel says letting me know. "Fuck.." I mumbled to myself as i chucked my head back onto the car seat, shutting my eyes. I completely forgot about that we were presenting the project today.. especially when it's with Silas. It's not even that much of a big deal I thought and convinced my mind into thinking. Everything with be alright and go according to plan were the words that kept repeating in my head.

"Hmm, tell him yeah I know " I told my sister while pressing the gas after the light turned back to green. "But you didn't know-" Isabel states before I cut her off. "Just.. Just say it" I told her as we both started to laugh. "You really hate his guts don't you?" Isabel asks me. Thoughts run through my head about just the bare thought of Silas.. Silas Sinclair. How he was and how he acted, how he acted with me; His words, his looks, his smirks. Everything about him was just complicated. But yes.. I indeed did hate his guts and likewise.. He hates mine too which I was completely fine with.

"Yeah.. Yeah I guess I really do" I replied as we both laughed at my bare realisation.

Minutes pass by quickly, dropping my little sister off at school before heading on over to mine.

...

"Next up.. Is Sophie and Silas" Mr Richards called out to the class. I turn my head over to Silas' direction before we both stood up from our chairs. Words and arguments that came out of his mouth from last night start flooding and rushing in my head. Did he really think all that bad of me? Why did I care? Did I care what he thought? Am I really that bitchy? Questions, Questions, questions. When will one be answered, I tell myself. Probably never.

We began to present our presentation that we have put up on the board, talking as I see Silas literally staring into my soul with his death stares from the corner of my eye. After finishing my paragraph I asked him to show the diagrams we've.. or should I say I've drawn. He shook his head and flicked his hair back as he turned his head to the girls fanning over him in their chairs as he blew them a kiss in the air. I rolled my eyes as I continued presenting the project.. Myself. I mean it was kind of better, didn't have to hear Silas' annoying, irritating voice.

"Great job Sophie and Silas, you can head back to your seats now" The teacher said with a smile smudged on his face. I walked as he pat me on the shoulder. "Great job" said Mr Richards. He was always a kind guy that man.