9 | Party

SOPHIA'S POV/PERSPECTIVE:

"Come on you have to go!" Grace screams over FaceTime. "It doesn't matter if Silas is there" Scarlett adds on while filing her nails.

Jeremiah is chucking a huge party at his house since his parents are on a work trip. He sent the invitation around the whole town, even asking them to bring friends. Jeremiah had money, if he did something, it had to be big.

I wasn't bothered going to a party now but Grace and Scarlett have been begging me. "Fine, fine I'll go" I tell them laughing. "Good! You two meet me at mine and we'll get ready there" Grace tells Scarlett and I before blowing a kiss into the camera and leaving the call. "See you there" Scarlett and I tell each other as we disconnect from the line.

I let out a sigh knowing Silas is going to be there with his negative energy. He's always so naive just because he has girls head to toe stumbling tramps for him. I didn't really see what there was to stumble for to be honest. I mean I hate it to admit he had the looks.. green eyes, brown hair, 6'2ft.. but his personality was the cockiest, making him unattractive to me. Didn't see the hype. Oh well.

It was already 5pm, I had just been sitting at home the whole day after leaving babysitting Payton. I stayed until her parents arrived which wasn't that long. They came at about 7am so that's when I left. Jeremiah was chucking the party at 7 so we had about a hour to get ready at Grace's house.

It was a Sunday today. I know what your thinking. "Tomorrow's school" well nope school got canceled. Their doing a deep clean because of the virus. I didn't care, extra day of the weekend for me. I grab my makeup bag and perfume. I couldn't bring a dress because Scarlett had texted me that she had brought me one and to trust her. Don't know what I'm getting myself into with this girls taste in clothing. It was beyond mine.

I let my mom know I'm going to a party, she agreed I should have a bit of freedom to live my life. That's why I loved her, she understood us teenagers. She trusted me, I couldn't break her trust. It would change everything. I make my way over to Grace's house which was only about 5 minutes away. I've managed to reach her house.

...

I knock on her door as she opens it, "Hiii" she says throwing her arms around me giving me a tight hug. I notice Scarlett next to her too as she puts down her phone. "Hi beautiful" Scarlett tells me as she hugs me. "Who are you texting missy" I tell her with a smirk on my face.

"Jeremiah" she says blushing.

"Jeremiah? No way" I tell her shocked but not really. More shocked of the fact she didn't reject him this time. "Yes, we have been for a couple days now. I really like him" She says biting her lip trying to avoid her smile Grace and I could technically see.

"See omg, she had just told me minutes ago! I couldn't believe it" Grace says as she leaves out a chuckle while all three of us walk up the stairs heading to Grace's room. I see her older brother coming out his room, I've always had a thing for him. He's damn hot, fluffy, light brown hair with his ocean blue eyes "Hey beautiful" he tells me chucking me a wink and walking past. "Hey" I tell him before going into Grace's room flabbergasted.

Hiding it of course. Shh!

"Okay so here's your dress Soph" Scarlett informs me why taking it out her bag. "Is there another piece to it?" I ask her as we all start to laugh. "Shut up, it's short and hot. It'll look good on you" she tells me with a wink. "Okay okay" I tell her letting out a sigh before walking into Grace's bathroom.